• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comiclink, Comic Connect, Heritage, etcetera... Wins...
32 32

2,451 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

I was always in love with Joannie.  Sad how things ended:  addicted to drugs and died in a trailer.  The news said heart attack, but hinted at OD.

She evidently said one of the cast members sexually assaulted if I remember correctly.  I do not know if she ever named the person.

I was more of a Marcia admirer than Joanie.

8 hours ago, telerites said:

She evidently said one of the cast members sexually assaulted if I remember correctly.  I do not know if she ever named the person.

I was more of a Marcia admirer than Joanie.

Found this online:

SNUBBED BY EMMY AWARDS “In Memoriam”- HAPPY DAY’s ERIN MORAN- Due to Henry Winkler?

While snubs in the “In Memoriam” segment of both the Academy Awards and Emmy Awards are common, this omission was rather glaring. 

While the exclusion of Harry Dean Stanton and Frank Vincent could be chalked up to their very recent deaths, both Charlie Murphy (Eddie Murphy’s brother) and Gregory were glaring. However, the most noticeable was the lack of mention of Erin Moran who played Joanie on “Happy Days” and her own series, “Joanie Loves Chachi.” 

There have been several reasons that were listed as a possible reason. Radar Online offered this interesting tidbit: That it was due to Henry Winkler who they claim has “sway” with the Academy. Radar Online said that Henry may still hold a grudge against Erin Moran who wrongly accused him of “sexually harassing” her as a teen when she was paid for a story by the National Enquirer. While Erin later withdrew those remarks and blamed it on substance abuse. Henry then publicly forgave her and chalked it up to “stress”, Radar said he still harbored some resentment at that statement. 

While we don’t know the real reason she was left off the Emmy “In Memoriam” segment, she certainly qualified as a noted television personality- even starring in her own series while they included Fox New Roger Ailes who was accused of sexual harassment and was basically fired at Fox.

On 9/23/2020 at 12:17 AM, batmiesta said:

Just saw that, it is a beauty but nearly $1300 . O.o

There were a bunch of incredible 9.8 Cap slabs up for grabs from the Federal Hill Collection. I wasn't able to snag a single one. 

1 hour ago, bluehorseshoe said:

From the September auction, just like the Marvel Preview 8, I had looked and looked for a while for a HG copy, just impossible to find in top grade, but paid less than I thought I would have to pay. 1 of 6 9.8

Marvel Preview 12 235.jpg

What a great cover!