• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comiclink, Comic Connect, Heritage, etcetera... Wins...
32 32

2,451 posts in this topic

I made a mistake.  I meant to 'disable bids' but as I was swiping, my arm jerked as I was not being careful and I placed the final bid that won... not a terrible purchase... but I paid more than I wanted to.

I paid today and it is on it's way.  Sorry for those looking at GPA... I think I just accidentally raised the bar. 

Action Comics 52 - Another boardie said that on a resubmit that it might get a conserved label but I don't think that it financially sound to pour more money into it.  However, I have to say, it really is a nice looking 3.5.

As far as Shadowman 1 - I like the book and have not owned a copy.  Bought it for $69 with the BP which is almost half of what I sold my old 9.8 for when there was some valiant hype.  woohoo... 

lf.jpeg

lf (2).jpeg

Not my win, but I was tracking this, and was shocked at the final hammer price. Is this an aberration, or has this suddenly started jumping up in price? $8,500 before the premium.

https://comics.ha.com/itm/silver-age-1956-1969-/x-men-1-marvel-1963-cgc-vg-40-off-white-pages/a/122045-13494.s?ic4=GalleryView-Thumbnail-071515