• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comiclink, Comic Connect, Heritage, etcetera... Wins...
32 32

2,451 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

Nice looking book!  I didn’t even look at the Pedigree Auction this round so didn’t even know what they were offering. 

Thanks!

Mostly magazines, but they had some comics as well. TWO 9.8 IM 55s that I had no shot at 😫

Edited by djpinkpanther67

E4921A59-7B8F-4E72-A87C-EA1E938AC295.jpeg.e58d69d562138e0f7fcf39e5ad5e6858.jpeg

Not exactly jumping up and down about the way this one presents. But when I was scanning books a couple of weeks ago it seems like stress marks on GKs pop a lot more in scans than in hand. Idk, maybe it’s just me. Hoping this will present a little better in hand.

If it doesn’t I guess I can do what everyone else does with their Clink wins...consign it to MCS for 4 times what I paid. :insane:

On 4/11/2020 at 5:57 PM, bluehorseshoe said:

I think your wrong on a bunch of different fronts. But I dont care either way. Good talk.

I'd think these type of books are dropping in price since they are movie (show) hype type of books.  I have not really been checking but I'd think blue chip key books are still doing pretty well but any movie hype type of book has seen a drop in price.  New movies are on hold for now so it appears all the hype collectors are also on hold.

Why do you think you grabbed them for a deal?

21 minutes ago, JakeM said:

Well. Got one of my grails tonight from CLink. A pretty penny was spent, but I'm really excited to add this to our collection. :cloud9:

00062001650000112082935001.jpg

You should be excited that's a respectful copy too: no chipping or creases that I have seen on other copies; with also, respectable page quality 

Rock out an Rock on, that's cool :)

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

2 minutes ago, DavidTheDavid said:

??? What's going on here? Previous CLink auction a #4 went for something like $80. And #1's sell for ~$100.

Maybe someone with a hardon for the registry?

I will never understand those registry pervs.

1 hour ago, DavidTheDavid said:
1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

I will never understand those registry pervs.

At this point, I need someone to outbid me on WWT #51 so I can forget about this auction. 

lol What's it up to?  I looked at those WWTs, and I have them all.  Those goofy 9.6/9.8 grades - forgetaboutit. I've got raw NM- copies of those books that are probably better.  :eyeroll:

I'm sure some believer will be along to bail you out.

21 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

lol What's it up to?  I looked at those WWTs, and I have them all.  Those goofy 9.6/9.8 grades - forgetaboutit. I've got raw NM- copies of those books that are probably better.  :eyeroll:

I'm sure some believer will be along to bail you out.

$30. Next bidder will take it but I won one like this at last auction for $30. If I win it, I’ll pay and have them hold it until I find something on the exchange or a subsequent auction. Their next is an event auction though and I’m not in that class of buyers.