• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comiclink, Comic Connect, Heritage, etcetera... Wins...
32 32

2,471 posts in this topic

On 12/2/2020 at 9:33 PM, astrometric said:

I was merely tracking this glorious TEC. Busted $20K tonight!

00155112398000111139149001.jpg

Well, all I can say is that I certainly feel for the winner loser doh!  of this book if it was just 2 crazed bidders throwing a Hail Mary pass out there at the end thinking there would not be another fool out there tossing out that kind of a bid.for a BA book like this. lol

Exactly why I never really bother to bid in a CL auction, as opposed to a HA or CC auction wherey you know exactly what the next bid increment is and gives you the time to make a controlled and informed decision on whether to hit the Bid button or not.  (thumbsu 

2 minutes ago, paperheart said:
3 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Were all those Showcases yours?  That was quite a collection!

yes, thanks. the #65 was unpressed FWIW

You must be happy with the outcome on most - a lot of them went for double or treble what a bottom-feeder like I would pay...., :D

54 minutes ago, Funnybooks said:
11 hours ago, lizards2 said:

I just wandered into comic connect this past week, but won this:

sho1.4117a.jpg

Expand  

Chubby chaser?

No - I married Dumb Bunny. She actually turned out to be pretty smart! :D

from my house to yours; other than the #1 they all went for bupkiss. you could've scooped a boatload of Superman for nada as well

Oh well. Didn't even get to the Supermans. Our county opened up yesterday, so I was downtown partying and watching the Ducks beat the Trojans.  These may replace my VFNM raw undercopies..., we'll see what they look like in person!

3 minutes ago, djpinkpanther67 said:

I didn’t know Bernie did the artwork in this book. Wrightson 12center :cloud9:

I didn't either, but don't often track stuff like that. 

from my house to yours; other than the #1 they all went for bupkiss. you could've scooped a boatload of Superman for nada as well

Hard selling books that begin with the letter S I guess. It’s been a long auction for me and I blew more than my budget earlier. Beautiful collection though. Any books exceed expectations?

10 minutes ago, ThothAmon said:

Hard selling books that begin with the letter S I guess. It’s been a long auction for me and I blew more than my budget earlier. Beautiful collection though. Any books exceed expectations?

3 Superman books blew away expectations by so much they more than made up for scores that didn't hit my estimate

29 minutes ago, ThothAmon said:

Surfers did just fine. too fine, in fact.