• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comiclink, Comic Connect, Heritage, etcetera... Wins...
32 32

2,471 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, HemiGTX said:

I've tried to call them 3 times already to tell them their search function is incredibly screwed up. The old search function was perfect. Now it's gone completely. Why on earth as a comic book/auction web site, would you take away the most important tool of the entire web site??? Someone should be fired.

Yeah! It is :censored: .

1 hour ago, batmiesta said:

At least you got it for a decent price. :applause:

Yes, I guess.  Sad that GS MOKF #3 got away.  Somebody else $$$wanted it$$$ more than I did.  Might not see another #3 for ten years.  Who knows maybe more copies get submitted to increase chances of more 9.8 graded ones.

The Curator FF #48 in 9.6 has a color-breaking crease in the upper right-hand corner, but it's very small compared to this one.  That feels like a 9.4/9.2 all day long.

7 hours ago, pickycollector said:

That copy is a 9.2 at best. Here is how a true 9.6 should look like...

img275.jpg

:takeit: You ain't called pickycollector for nuthin.

Edited by batmiesta

25 minutes ago, pickycollector said:

Wow, Amazing Spider-Man Annual #7 CGC 9.0 sold tonight on Comiclink for.. $504 ?!! :ohnoez:

Yeah, I had to add that to my crazy post.  You can find 9.4s less then $150, but that 9.0 goes for $504.  Crazy!

46 minutes ago, toro said:

Yeah, I had to add that to my crazy post.  You can find 9.4s less then $150, but that 9.0 goes for $504.  Crazy!

That's what @greggy said.

On 3/4/2021 at 5:38 PM, musicmeta said:

Yes, never thought the 9.8 GS MOKF #3 would go for $1200! ...Only three on the Census so the shark frenzy bidding was intense and these people have money to spend. 

The toughest of the MOKF giants. I am missing one. :(