• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comiclink, Comic Connect, Heritage, etcetera... Wins...
32 32

2,471 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Bludriver said:

It looks like a gray hair so you should tell people it's Stan Lee's. You can probably sell the slab for triple the price.

Stans handlers are hitting themselves in the head right now. What a missed opportunity. People would definitely have paid for some stan hair certified in their slab.

It's been 5 weeks since I won a few books in the last auction. I also bought some Exchange books to justify the shipping. They still haven't shipped yet. Normal?

4 hours ago, I_Am_Not_A_Cat said:
5 hours ago, ectocooler said:

This was my first time purchasing from comiclink and there’s a hair in the slab that wasn’t disclosed. There was no scan of the back for the auction which makes me think this was done on purpose. Any suggestions?

7865BD68-1F58-46E0-BCB1-EEAA351E807D.jpeg

Expand  

Do you buy things on eBay and if so may I have your screen name to add to my special list. 

+1

I remember the good old days, when Roy would include a free pubic hair with every purchase :luhv: 

2 hours ago, Gaard said:

It's been 5 weeks since I won a few books in the last auction. I also bought some Exchange books to justify the shipping. They still haven't shipped yet. Normal?

Non credit card is slower. Maybe small orders are slower as well? I wouldn't worry but could always email them.

1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

+1

I remember the good old days, when Roy would include a free pubic hair with every purchase :luhv: 

At a con. Somebody ( with video recording rolling ) needs to ask someone for some hair ( preferably pubes ). A think a tube channel dedicated to this would be a semi hit. 

19 minutes ago, I_Am_Not_A_Cat said:

At a con. Somebody ( with video recording rolling ) needs to ask someone for some hair ( preferably pubes ). A think a tube channel dedicated to this would be a semi hit. 

Go for it.  Take the ball and run with it. 

46 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Go for it.  Take the ball and run with it. 

It's more challenging to keep them tucked and run with it. :eyeroll:

1 hour ago, I_Am_Not_A_Cat said:
2 hours ago, lizards2 said:

+1

Yeah. Sounds like Roy. :cool:

13 minutes ago, I_Am_Not_A_Cat said:

Besides it being listed as issue 7?

and being a 9.0?

3 minutes ago, I_Am_Not_A_Cat said:
20 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

and being a 9.0?

Is it not a 9.0. what am I missing?

It is a 9.0. If you crack it out, it could be an 8.0, 8.5, 9.0, or a 9.2~!  :banana: