• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed

4 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

Avengers #48  CGC 9.4   White Pages                      $1,150 shipped and insured.   Now $1,000 shipped and insured!

Origin and first appearance of new Black Knight (Dane Whitman) 

I live in South Florida and if anyone would like to meet in person, I can do that as well. 

I have been on the boards here for a long time and a received a few KUDOS from a few purchases I have made.  My KUDOS is at:  jeffreyk1965 or   https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/246246-jeffreyk1965-kudos/

Also, I have some other books listed on Ebay and 468 points of positive feedback.  My Ebay ID is:  jeffk1965.

The rules: 

No HOS or people on the probation list.

No returns on graded on books but if a book arrives damages, please contact me and we will resolve the issue promptly.  I plan to double box all books and they will be shipped by US Priority Mail.  Shipping cost is included in the price.

Payment via Paypal, personal check (must clear first); or money order.  I can also meet in person for a local cash sale. 

United Sales sales only.  I am sorry but no international shipping. 

The first “I Will Take It” triumphs any PMs. 

All reasonable offers considered.

Thanks for reading!

Avengers48.jpg

Avengers48back (1).jpg

Edited by jeffreyk
added pictures price cut