• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Amazing Fantasy 15
1 1

40 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, gadzukes said:

4.5-5.0 as it is right now.

5.5 with a press and dry clean...... I'll give it an outside chance at a 6.0 with a pr&dc

I think pressing and cleaning would scare me. The chipping on the brown next to the 15 Aug box looks like it could very easily fall off if played with in anyway.

11 minutes ago, Jordysnordy said:

I think pressing and cleaning would scare me. The chipping on the brown next to the 15 Aug box looks like it could very easily fall off if played with in anyway.

I understand what you're saying.  It's worth getting an opinion from an experience presser. (maybe joey can chime in).  At the very least that back cover should be drycleaned.

23 hours ago, Dark Knight said:

Your AF 15 looks almost similar to mine minus the chipping

Dark Knight, that's cool to add your's for comparison.  Maybe it's just that tbshay's photo is better, but except for the MC, I actually think his might be slightly higher in grade.  The color strike is amazing.