• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Timeless Topix v4 No_4 (12/1945)
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,
it has been quite a while since I last posted here in the "Spare a grade forum", so here I am. :)

I have been sorting my small collection of Timeless Topix books, and came across a few duplicates.
I had a batch that, while being really nice, had two small binder holes, so I wonder how they would grade either as a "Qualified" and not.
Keep in mind that these were self-covered, so often the outer wraps (and overall page quality) end up pretty damaged.
More or less they are all in the condition of this issue I am showing.

Any advice/opinion is much appreciated.

oP5z7v0.jpg

Edited by vaillant

Taking into account that it's a newsprint cover, besides the punch holes (No affect to the story), there are a few light stains, it looks as if it would grade a 6.0/6.5 green label, and a 4.0 ish blue. See what others think.(thumbsu

Reference to punch holes here might be of some help....

11 minutes ago, vaillant said:

@Gnasher: Thank you!
They are not stains – they’re part of the printed artwork.
Consider that this particular batch (in average) as "clean" as the examples I posted.
Given the self-covering, aside from the punch holes they are pretty nice.

I can see that now.  The link to imgur wasn't working when I first looked, so was unable to enlarge. They do look great for their age. (thumbsu