Comic Book Status

8 posts in this topic

I'm waiting for my CGC graded comics to be sent back to me. Under Status they show ( Graded ) like they always do......then a couple of day's later their status changed to..... Grading / Quality Control      ...what does this mean ?

in the past after the Status showed  " Graded " a few days would pass and  the Status would change to   "Shipped "  but this time the Status went from " Graded "   to  ( Grading \ Quality Control )   what does this all mean ? Any idea's ?

7 posts
15 hours ago, Ahsoka Tano Jedi Apprentice said:

in the past after the Status showed  " Graded " a few days would pass and  the Status would change to   "Shipped "  but this time the Status went from " Graded "   to  ( Grading \ Quality Control )   what does this all mean ? Any idea's ?

Your in between grading and shipping.  I imagine it will change to shipped on Monday

1,049 posts

They are switching the labels on your 9.8's to 5.5's, or vice versa hehe...

11,801 posts
17 hours ago, Ahsoka Tano Jedi Apprentice said:

Though I've seen this status, it would only be there briefly, never overnight. I agree that it will probably change on Monday. I've been told that when it says shipped, it literally means, shipped as in out the door. Maybe it was too late in the day and they missed the mail pickup. 

1,108 posts

Yep just double checking the label for errors. And they look to see if you have bad posts on board. If so they knock the books down a grade or two.