• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Book Status

8 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Ahsoka Tano Jedi Apprentice said:

in the past after the Status showed  " Graded " a few days would pass and  the Status would change to   "Shipped "  but this time the Status went from " Graded "   to  ( Grading \ Quality Control )   what does this all mean ? Any idea's ?

Your in between grading and shipping.  I imagine it will change to shipped on Monday

17 hours ago, Ahsoka Tano Jedi Apprentice said:

in the past after the Status showed  " Graded " a few days would pass and  the Status would change to   "Shipped "  but this time the Status went from " Graded "   to  ( Grading \ Quality Control )   what does this all mean ? Any idea's ?

Though I've seen this status, it would only be there briefly, never overnight. I agree that it will probably change on Monday. I've been told that when it says shipped, it literally means, shipped as in out the door. Maybe it was too late in the day and they missed the mail pickup.