• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 10% OFF 7 Raw Keys, Slabs Added

38 posts in this topic

Some raw keys and a few more slabs as I continue to dig into a silver/bronze age collection recently acquired ...

The Rules:  :preach:

No hos/probs; PayPal preferred, eTransfer okay in Canada; shipping via Canada Post within Canada is $15.00; shipping to the US via Canada Post will be $20.00; International: please PM for shipping cost.  I’ll send out invoices within 2 days (or sooner) of the thread’s closing.  Please provide payment within 2 days of invoice date.

1st  :takeit: in the thread claims the book(s) and trumps ANY negotiations via PM; I've provided lots of pics for the raw books; ask for more pics if uncertain - I'll be happy to oblige.  No return on the slabs.  Open to reasonable offers. TAKE 10% OFF the LAST LISTED PRICE!

My Kudos page: https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/377554-buscemas-avengers-kudosfeedback-thread/

Post/pics are on their way ...

Edited by BuscemasAvengers

X-Men 94, 6.0-6.5ish; spine roll, spine ticks; thx to some good eyes from a fellow boardie for picking up the small stain to the left of Storm (see pic), '50 cents' written in pencil on 1st page; book would certainly benefit from a press; asking: $300.00 $275.00.

20190126_115532_resized.jpg

20190126_115541_resized.jpg

20190126_115551_resized.jpg

20190126_115557_resized.jpg

20190126_115613_resized.jpg

20190126_115628_resized.jpg

20190126_115648_resized.jpg

20190126_115838_resized.jpg

Edited by BuscemasAvengers

1 minute ago, BuscemasAvengers said:
5 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Promise?

Hmmm ... perhaps a thread in Moderns may pop up ...

:sick:

I joined this site 2 months ago...

It opened up a new world to me...

In my time on this forum in the last 2 months....This forum can bring you Great Joy and be quite brutal...by constantly having to see Comics you want or Have...

You can either feel extremely grateful when you see comics you also have or comics that you have that others dont....Or it can be quite brutal seeing comics you dont have that you want so badly.

In this case...This thread makes me feel so Grateful....I have all of these books in this thread. and like this thread, Mine are Raw and it shockingly similar grades...

Edited by billbrown7080

2 hours ago, billbrown7080 said:

I joined this site 2 months ago...

It opened up a new world to me...

In my time on this forum in the last 2 months....This forum can bring you Great Joy and be quite brutal...by constantly having to see Comics you want or Have...

You can either feel extremely grateful when you see comics you also have or comics that you have that others dont....Or it can be quite brutal seeing comics you dont have that you want so badly.

In this case...This thread makes me feel so Grateful....I have all of these books in this thread. and like this thread, Mine are Raw and it shockingly similar grades...

Bill: why not double your pleasure? :banana: