• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Closed
2 2

36 posts in this topic

Closed and thanks to those who made a purchase.

Payment: Paypal.  I will try to check the thread/pms daily and can send you an invoice within a day or two.

Shipping: Shipping in the US will be at cost but not more than $10 for raw books and $15 for slabs.  Outside the US will be at cost as well (unfortunately - not cheap and for two books to Canada around $16).  I have a regular job so books are usually shipped by the weekend after I've received payment.

Returns: Returns accepted within 7 days of you receiving the book(s).  No returns on CGC graded books.  Return shipping is on the buyer unless it's something I missed (it happens).

The first :takeit: in the thread wins and will over ride any pm negotiations.  If we agree to a price in a pm and the "I'll take it" is posted in the thread before I can mark the book as sold - the buyer in the thread will get the book.  Offers are fine (especially on multiple books).

No folks on the HoS or Probation list.

Thanks for the purchases!

Edited by HighRadArt