• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Key issues the official key issues thread key issues
1 1

59 posts in this topic

I believe it's an obligation to share with the less-knowledgable recent influx the best parts of, in my case, 45 years' worth of good-and-bad experiences, of caring very deeply about comic books, their creators and their stories, so that more financially-orientated individuals can go away and profit from my expertise with no effort on their part, and then, once bled dry, never, ever hear from them again.

To refuse to comply with this would just be selfish, heartless and hypocritical. 

Edited by Ken Aldred

1 hour ago, Aweandlorder said:

Last week I had to go make copies of my Honda keys... I thought it would be 10-20 bucks but he said it has the chip so it would be 75... does that qualify as a key issue?

You're being ripped off.  Next time I'd get another opinion.

For American comics, Marvel Chipping tends to make the key less desirable and cheaper than ones without it, and I believe it's the same for the Japanese market with a Manga key such as Honda's.

Edited by Ken Aldred

3 hours ago, kav said:

Go

I came to this thread for one reason and one reason only: to make money. I am highly disappointed that none of these posts tell me how to make money.
I feel my time has been wasted reading all these not-making-me-money posts. :taptaptap:

2 minutes ago, Point Five said:

I came to this thread for one reason and one reason only: to make money. I am highly disappointed that none of these posts tell me how to make money.
I feel my time has been wasted reading all these not-making-me-money posts. :taptaptap:

@oakman29 do you know how to make money on comics???