• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM MAD LOVE update

20 posts in this topic

ok so the fiance didnt send the box out like shd said she did so it gave me a chance to take it out of the box and scan it before i send it in. hopefull the pics are better this time! im also getting it cleaned an pressed...

314748069_madlovecover.thumb.jpeg.ab451ceb8d0c6caa4225621c64bdc7ca.jpeg2001844086_madloveback.thumb.jpeg.9a898f372fa35b60b6681a5d966f9046.jpeg

BATMANADVENTURESMADLOVE.jpeg

Edited by Stillirize85

DIFFICULT TO TELL WITH - OH, HANG ON

Difficult to tell with it still being in the bag. You can never be sure what is the bag and what is the comic you see. And it's a fairly fuzzy picture too. With a bit missing at the top. So not an easy book to grade. 

She's nice though isn't she. Harley I mean  :)

Just now, Get Marwood & I said:

DIFFICULT TO TELL WITH - OH, HANG ON

Difficult to tell with it still being in the bag. You can never be sure what is the bag and what is the comic you see. And it's a fairly fuzzy picture too. With a bit missing at the top. So not an easy book to grade. 

She's nice though isn't she. Harley I mean  :)

YEEEEEAH I KNOW IT SUCKS. THE ONLY THING ON THE COMIC IS THAT WHITE IN  THE BOTTOM LEFTHAND CORNER. IM MAD I DIDNT TAKE IT OUT THE BAG AND TAKE MORE PICS. NOW I WONT KNOW TIL THE GRADE IS IN. AND YES, HARLEYS ALWAYS BEEN SEXY LOL

4 minutes ago, Stillirize85 said:

YEEEEEAH I KNOW IT SUCKS. THE ONLY THING ON THE COMIC IS THAT WHITE IN  THE BOTTOM LEFTHAND CORNER. IM MAD I DIDNT TAKE IT OUT THE BAG AND TAKE MORE PICS. NOW I WONT KNOW TIL THE GRADE IS IN. AND YES, HARLEYS ALWAYS BEEN SEXY LOL

Come back and let us know won't you (thumbsu

It could be glare from the bag but I am seeing a staple tear and some long spine ticks lower part of the spine. Based on that alone, I think 9.2 may be the highest. It really is a useless endeavor trying to grade a blurry pic, front cover only, in the bag. :baiting:

Is there not a scratch under the price?... plus the other ticks and scuffs. It looks like you'd get back an 8.5 or 9.0 unless you are seeing something different in hand. In terms of value (GPA says $61-86 12 month avg for those grades) I don't think it's a book I'd submit.

4 minutes ago, Point Five said:

Is there not a scratch under the price?... plus the other ticks and scuffs. It looks like you'd get back an 8.5 or 9.0 unless you are seeing something different in hand. In terms of value (GPA says $61-86 12 month avg for those grades) I don't think it's a book I'd submit.

maybe its agood thing she didnt send it!

14 minutes ago, Stillirize85 said:

maybe its agood thing she didnt send it!

There you go! Another fifty bucks for the wedding ring fund. :grin:

CGC is a great service, but personally I am super conservative with getting books slabbed due to the cost--not just the slab costs, but shipping both ways--and only send books when I feel pretty much certain certain the results will be worth the back and forth. Otherwise, your money (and your time, also valuable...) are better spent just on the books themselves.

1 minute ago, Point Five said:

There you go! Another fifty bucks for the wedding ring fund. :grin:

CGC is a great service, but personally I am super conservative with getting books slabbed due to the cost--not just the slab costs, but shipping both ways--and only send books when I feel pretty much certain certain the results will be worth the back and forth. Otherwise, your money (and your time, also valuable...) are better spent just on the books themselves.

very true about that ring! thanks for saving me some money, ill just sell!

I agree... with the black ink gone in the bottom left and the couple of spine ticks under the joker card along with that scratch under the price I see this 8.5-9.0 at best also. Press & clean won’t help this much. Don’t see indents and corners & spine are alread nice flat & sharp.