• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mask Comics actual pricing
10 10

805 posts in this topic

The books are great, but i am shoked on how people are pricing them now:  $3,000 - $4,000 for extremly low grades .There is a $2,260 pending sale at CLINK for a .05 I am not familiar with Clink ,,, did the winner already paid for it? or pending sale means it wasn`t completed? There`s another .05 to be auctioned next month , lets see how it ends

Edited by Mijael.Levy

Mask 1 & 2 were worth only a few hundred bucks a few years ago-although the covers were always freakin' awesome. With LB Cole & horror so hot now, I think that .5 still went a bit crazy. Someone probably felt the eye appeal was better than .5 brittle. I agree with them on that. I also think this copy sold for higher because it was the first copy offered in a long time & at an entry level. That's my 2 cents.

2 hours ago, dylanthekid said:

Mask 1 & 2 were worth only a few hundred bucks a few years ago-although the covers were always freakin' awesome. With LB Cole & horror so hot now, I think that .5 still went a bit crazy. Someone probably felt the eye appeal was better than .5 brittle. I agree with them on that. I also think this copy sold for higher because it was the first copy offered in a long time & at an entry level. That's my 2 cents.

Define "a few years ago".

Mask 1 5.5 sold for $2271 in 2015, and $1673 in 2013

Mask 2 4.0 sold for $1016 in 2014

6 minutes ago, october said:

Wow. 

Mask 1 is great, but it ain't that great. 

I agree.  Also, there are a handful of other Cole books in the CC auction. Some really nice BB's and even an Captain Flight 11 plus others. I think they may "cannabalize" each other.  The Catman, Power 4, Suspense 12 may go lower than normal (whatever that is) if peeps go for the Mask books.