• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mask Comics actual pricing
10 10

824 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, goldust40 said:

Thought I'd mention this sale of Mask 2 on Clink as it hasn't been mentioned...

CGC 4.0 copy sells for $16K

Wow, that's definitely a very strong price for a copy in this grade.  :applause:

Is the Mask 2 starting to catch up to Mask 1 in terms of valuation in the comic book marketplace or still relatively far behind?  hm

Maybe old Bob's going to have to give the same kind of bump to Mask 2 as he did with Mask 1 in this year's edition of the guide if these prices hold up over an extended period of time. (thumbsu

Edited by lou_fine

On 9/5/2020 at 5:00 AM, lou_fine said:

Wow, that's definitely a very strong price for a copy in this grade.  :applause:

Is the Mask 2 starting to catch up to Mask 1 in terms of valuation in the comic book marketplace or still relatively far behind?  hm

Maybe old Bob's going to have to give the same kind of bump to Mask 2 as he did with Mask 1 in this year's edition of the guide if these prices hold up over an extended period of time. (thumbsu

I don't own either book but I much prefer 2, it seems to come up for sale less often and census is lower (62 for #1 vs 47 for #2). 

On 9/4/2020 at 3:48 AM, goldust40 said:

Thought I'd mention this sale of Mask 2 on Clink as it hasn't been mentioned...

CGC 4.0 copy sells for $16K

Sold for about 31x condition guide vg $504. Guess I sold my Cgc 1.8 copy too soon about Dec, 2019 at 22x condition Overstreet.