• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silver Marvel reprint titles! Any love for them?
1 1

57 posts in this topic

Y’know, I don’t really have any SA reprints, but now that I’ve sold off so much, I’m looking at these and seeing that I don’t have most of these stories anymore! 

Anybody wanna sell entire runs of super cheap reading copies?

On 1/30/2019 at 5:05 PM, KirbyJack said:

Y’know, I don’t really have any SA reprints, but now that I’ve sold off so much, I’m looking at these and seeing that I don’t have most of these stories anymore! 

Anybody wanna sell entire runs of super cheap reading copies?

Are you into the various modern reprint volumes at all?  Masterworks, Omnibus, etc. etc. ... some of these are themselves expensive collectibles, but I think many can be had for cheap especially if they're beaten up a bit.

I’m mostly joking.

I have a good chunk of Essentials, but I didn’t buy lots of them because I had reading copies of the originals. Now those are gone, and I’ve always like the big SA reprint comics but never collected them. 

Here’s my excuse! I might just dive in!

7 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

I’m mostly joking.

I have a good chunk of Essentials, but I didn’t buy lots of them because I had reading copies of the originals. Now those are gone, and I’ve always like the big SA reprint comics but never collected them. 

Here’s my excuse! I might just dive in!

I didn't mention Essentials because I can't imagine you settling for black and white.  :p

I love these books. Brings back memories. My first was Marvel Tales # 3 when I was  a wee lad. I really love the Fantasy Masterpieces the most . Great Golden age stuff. That's how I found out there was a such thing as a Golden age of comics.