• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where’s the eBay coupons?
5 5

795 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Callaway29 said:

Aren’t we due one? Feels like we’ve hit a dry spell...

I’ve got a counteroffer in my inbox counting down that I’m on the fence on...but a coupon would tip the scales.

I’ve obviously been spoiled by the constant stream...

I've been waiting on a new coupon!   I missed the last go-around, but have plenty of good things on my watch list.

Be sure to alert folks when one comes out!  I try to check every day, and will be sure to post it up if no one else has already done it.

1 hour ago, Callaway29 said:

Aren’t we due one? Feels like we’ve hit a dry spell...

I’ve got a counteroffer in my inbox counting down that I’m on the fence on...but a coupon would tip the scales.

I’ve obviously been spoiled by the constant stream...

The coupon usually drops as soon as one or more of you buy something big.  (See @mattn792 comment below).  So if you could do the rest of us a favor and pay for that counteroffer, the rest of us will surely appreciate it.  (thumbsu

28 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

I just spent the majority of my eBay bucks today because I got sick of waiting on a coupon, so the coupon is going to drop tomorrow.  

You're doing the lords work.  (worship)

19 minutes ago, Cliff R. said:
31 minutes ago, telerites said:

163 BINs in comics for $1.92 :baiting:

Could you filter out the ones that don't offer free shipping? :foryou:

Fridge magnet! 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tales-to-Astonish-1-Fridge-Magnet-4-x6-Decor/183553445708