• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where’s the eBay coupons?
5 5

795 posts in this topic

Welp, the seller accepted my original offer (to avoid confusion, this was done via messaging). Now I'm committed to the buy, but am fearful as soon as I pay a coupon will drop (this would max out a 15% offer, so it's not a cheap book).

Question is, what's an acceptable amount of time to wait to pay? Want to maximize my time for getting the coupon, but still remain respectful to the seller and keep the peace.

I'm usually an immediate payer, so waiting makes me feel uncomfortable. What say you?

11 minutes ago, Callaway29 said:

Welp, the seller accepted my original offer (to avoid confusion, this was done via messaging). Now I'm committed to the buy, but am fearful as soon as I pay a coupon will drop (this would max out a 15% offer, so it's not a cheap book).

Question is, what's an acceptable amount of time to wait to pay? Want to maximize my time for getting the coupon, but still remain respectful to the seller and keep the peace.

I'm usually an immediate payer, so waiting makes me feel uncomfortable. What say you?

If I recall correctly, the eBay bucks have to be used up pretty soon.  In my experience, eBay doesn't have any coupons close to the expiration of eBay bucks.  That said, I feel like any coupon code won't be released until well after your expected payment date.  :frown:  2c

Callaway.. 48 hours from when your offer is accepted officially via ebay. Or message him at 48 and say you will be paying next day as you don't like using PayPal on your phone (I don't like using PayPal on my phone, nobody has ever raised a stink about waiting until I get to a computer). A few days is not overly obnoxious. I've had people tell me they get paid on ___ day. Am I going to raise a big stink?

Edited by the blob

29 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

Just got the email so I can finally pull the trigger on the book I had in my cart.

15% off up to a max of $200! :banana:

Thanks for the heads up!  :whee:

37 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:
42 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Thanks for the heads up!  :whee:

Ok....before I actually start getting angry pm's.....it was a joke.:cry:

8dcf330f692b6c912eda14102aaa1304.jpeg.23    :foryou: nice doggy!

5 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Booo - you made me waste 10 seconds searching my spam inbox to see if I missed an e-mail.