• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where’s the eBay coupons?
5 5

795 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

I'm sick of being teased by that 20% off Luxury brands coupon.

yeah, twice it got me excited...foll me once and all. I still think we should just list in whatever category is couponing at the moment but you guys go first. (The luxury is just one seller I think.)

Maybe if ebay sent some love on 20% off coupon for Feb 14th day? That would be nice for us ... if they do. Through I’m not gonna hold my breath. I have my doubts as this percent coupon like this is rare. 

1 hour ago, pjray55 said:

not as good as a percent dollar off coupon but a 10% back in ebay bucks on $50 + when using the app (or 8% back when not using the app) just popped

I didn't get it.

3 hours ago, Fan Boy said:

Maybe if ebay sent some love on 20% off coupon for Feb 14th day? That would be nice for us ... if they do. Through I’m not gonna hold my breath. I have my doubts as this percent coupon like this is rare. 

Buy your sweetheart comic books for Valentine's Day?

I smell trouble...,  :cool:

17 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

Question: I won a few auctions recently. I'm waiting on a transfer until I pay for 1 of them. Despite already winning the auction, can I cash in on the 10% eBay Bucks that is going on right now? Never tried it before because I usually pay right away.

it's worth a shot but I believe when it applies to the eBay bucks promotions the winning bid and payment must have fallen within acceptance and the end of the promotion.  Regardless, I would try it.

4 hours ago, TwoPiece said:

Question: I won a few auctions recently. I'm waiting on a transfer until I pay for 1 of them. Despite already winning the auction, can I cash in on the 10% eBay Bucks that is going on right now? Never tried it before because I usually pay right away.

No, I’ve tried the stall game and it doesn’t work with eBay bucks.  I wound up with $26 instead of $100 from a Hulk 181 purchased prior to the promo start but paid in the promo window.

Looks like the coupons are coming out today but only for select vendors.  I saw the 20% off with a $1,000 max and had my searches started and then read the fine print.