• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where’s the eBay coupons?
5 5

795 posts in this topic

I've been auto-rejected on offers that were 5-10% lower than the ask price.  Because ebay makes it so easy to list items for free with no listing fees, there are a lot more people that are just fishing to sell a book way above market price than people who actually want their book sold.  I find it is generally more effective to just write a seller a message before sending any offers.  If you don't get a response, then no reason to send the offers.  You also want to know if they are going to get back to you in time by the end of the coupon period.

Edited by 90sChild

9 minutes ago, Bird said:

seems like coupons that apply to collectibles are dead

I would imagine in the month that eBay bucks were issued they'd wait until the end of the month to do a coupon, hoping that you already used the eBay bucks.... if at all... otherwise too much of a discount?

5 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I would imagine in the month that eBay bucks were issued they'd wait until the end of the month to do a coupon, hoping that you already used the eBay bucks.... if at all... otherwise too much of a discount?

This.  I imagine we won't see any coupons until after the eBay Bucks period for the quarter is over.  If I'm not mistaken, people have until May 2nd to use their eBay bucks.

1 hour ago, Callaway29 said:

Aright eBay. I just had my offer accepted on a monster book. Coupon time...pretty please...

lol Way to take one for the team!

eBay coupons will probably return once the time period for eBay bucks expire.  So if you were issued an eBay bucks certificate it expires on May 2nd.  I would presume that the next round of coupons will follow the usual timeframe of appearing after the eBay bucks expire.   So... after May 2nd. 

I had a deal from Ebay for the entire month of March where I received either 6% or 8% back for purchases and I think I bought only one or two items :cry:

Anyone else had that deal?  It was a first for me.

Edited by telerites

I got a deal/email today from eBay for 8% earnings of eBay bucks....

Problem is I don't want to "buy" anything, I've been trying to sell something since April 1st. 12 watchers, I guess it's possible that someone is waking for the coupon.

44 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

eBay coupons will probably return once the time period for eBay bucks expire.  So if you were issued an eBay bucks certificate it expires on May 2nd.  I would presume that the next round of coupons will follow the usual timeframe of appearing after the eBay bucks expire.   So... after May 2nd. 

Thanks for the reminder.  Almost forgot I had $8 of e-cash that would have expired.  I was able to grab a nice The Boys 2 for free.

On 4/20/2019 at 10:02 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

40 minutes ago, 1Cool said:
1 hour ago, Buzzetta said:

Thanks for the reminder.  Almost forgot I had $8 of e-cash that would have expired.  I was able to grab a nice The Boys 2 for free.

I said the exact same thing just a couple of posts up :baiting:Guess I'm Chopped Livah! jk :foryou: 

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

I said the exact same thing just a couple of posts up :baiting:Guess I'm Chopped Livah! jk :foryou: 

What?  You think I actually read through every post before I respond?  That would be the smart thing to do.  Clearly there is no room for that around these parts. 

lol 

Sorry.  I did not see that. 

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:
3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

What?  You think I actually read through every post before I respond?  That would be the smart thing to do.  Clearly there is no room for that around these parts. 

lol 

Sorry.  I did not see that. 

No worries, I was just kidding,  but it's a good thing you did or 1 cool would have missed it :ohnoez:

51153600_chopped-liver_1x1.jpg