• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where’s the eBay coupons?
5 5

795 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Callaway29 said:

I remember $100 per transaction and $500 total, but I also vaguely remember getting >$100 ebucks before...so wasn’t sure. My memory is crapola these days...

did you get the 8% ebay bucks offer for today, or would it work on an offer accepted earlier that today?

4 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:
14 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

did you get the 8% ebay bucks offer for today, or would it work on an offer accepted earlier that today?

Is there a link?

No, kind of why I asked, because it might not be for everyone, but I got it in my regular email, it hasn't even hit my ebay messages yet :sorry: 

Just curious, as it might be a "sign" of further coupons and such coming when the ebay bucks promotions are over...... this ebay bucks at 8% was for 2 days of shopping, starting today....

Hopefully other's will get it :wishluck: 

16 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

No, kind of why I asked, because it might not be for everyone, but I got it in my regular email, it hasn't even hit my ebay messages yet :sorry: 

Just curious, as it might be a "sign" of further coupons and such coming when the ebay bucks promotions are over...... this ebay bucks at 8% was for 2 days of shopping, starting today....

Hopefully other's will get it :wishluck: 

found it.  Did not qualify.  dang.

3 minutes ago, Callaway29 said:

On the plus side, they’re pushing me deals for vacuums under $9! Just what I need!! *sarcasm*

I got it last time but I purchased something last night and they didn't give it to me either.  I think they determine if you've already bought something or not.  They are trying to incentive people  to buy.  

I think e-bay has created a monster with all these coupons.  It seems like everyone is holding their breath waiting for the next coupon which is effecting sales.  I don't blame everyone when you can save $100 but what if the next coupon comes out this fall?  Will people sit around and wait for their government cheese?

5 hours ago, 1Cool said:

I think e-bay has created a monster with all these coupons.  It seems like everyone is holding their breath waiting for the next coupon which is effecting sales.  I don't blame everyone when you can save $100 but what if the next coupon comes out this fall?  Will people sit around and wait for their government cheese?

I'm old an patient....., :preach:

14 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I respect that and that is ok except your next fix is not for sure.  The past coupons have been so regular that people have come to expect them which stinks when they don't come out since everyone is sitting waiting by their inbox waiting . . and not buying.  E-Bay has got the market addicted to coupons.

Just now, 1Cool said:
20 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I respect that and that is ok except your next fix is not for sure.  The past coupons have been so regular that people have come to expect them which stinks when they don't come out since everyone is sitting waiting by their inbox waiting . . and not buying.  E-Bay has got the market addicted to coupons.

Possibly. 

Speaking for myself, the coupon purchases, of which I've made plenty, usually replace my bidding on other auctions, or are "too good to turn down" extra purchases that I would not have normally made. 

I have a finite amount of money to spend, and it gets spent regardless of the coupons popping up. 

I do keep a healthy watch list, so when a coupon does show up, I can utilize it pretty quick.

1 hour ago, cortown71 said:

PERKS4ME $3 off. Not the greatest and I don't know when it ends but it works.

Thanks, I will try to find something.  

Here is the Fine Print.  I found one of the deal sites that says it may be a glitch that it working for everyone since it is intended for First Time Buyers Only.  It ends May 2 but in case it is a glitch, I'm not waiting if I find something.

• Expires May 2, 2019 at 11:59 pm PT
  • Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on ebay.com,ebay.ca, or cafr.ebay.ca.
  • Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Stamps, Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories.
  • Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one-time use per account or household.
  • This coupon is intended for customers first purchase on eBay.