• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where’s the eBay coupons?
5 5

795 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Callaway29 said:

I stand corrected. I'm blown away. I got a new lady on the phone who spoke to her manager (without me even prompting her, she just did it). She stated the entire transaction has to take place during the promotion period (contrary to previous experiences). However, she is able, and is going to, manually add ebucks to my account. We're talking $97.50 smackaroos, so I'm a very grateful guy.

Thanks for listening to my rant(s). Bottom line, appears waiting to pay doesn't fly with ebucks anymore, but I assume it still works for coupons since you add those at time of checkout. And Christina (eBay rep), wherever you are, god bless you. As for the other, barely english speaking, rep & supervisor who gave me completely false information...F you homies... 

:whee: 

39 minutes ago, Callaway29 said:

I stand corrected. I'm blown away. I got a new lady on the phone who spoke to her manager (without me even prompting her, she just did it). She stated the entire transaction has to take place during the promotion period (contrary to previous experiences). However, she is able, and is going to, manually add ebucks to my account. We're talking $97.50 smackaroos, so I'm a very grateful guy.

Thanks for listening to my rant(s). Bottom line, appears waiting to pay doesn't fly with ebucks anymore, but I assume it still works for coupons since you add those at time of checkout. And Christina (eBay rep), wherever you are, god bless you. As for the other, barely english speaking, rep & supervisor who gave me completely false information...F you homies... 

:applause:

16 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

You buy too much.  No need to give you promotions.

I've pretty much stopped buying expensive items from ebay which may also be the culprit. My average purchase has been about $20 or less, with a lot of those being groups of cheap comics.

57 minutes ago, evilskip said:

I've pretty much stopped buying expensive items from ebay which may also be the culprit. My average purchase has been about $20 or less, with a lot of those being groups of cheap comics.

No, I think it's number of items bought... I only got coupons when I got Amazon Prime because I barely used ebay... now I have made a lot of big purchases and I never get these offers anymore.  I"m thinking about making a new account soon.

49 minutes ago, punksdropdirtysrh said:
52 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

new or old account?

Member since 2007

Newb.

Just in case anyone is buying on eBay the next couple of days. They have a $3 coupon PROMO3

• This coupon will apply to your entire order. Redeem coupon at checkout with your eBay account. Offer valid through June 17, 2019 at 11:59pm pst or while promotion last
  • Excludes warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Stamps, Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. 

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 2:02 PM, Ducktape said:

Just in case anyone is buying on eBay the next couple of days. They have a $3 coupon PROMO3

• This coupon will apply to your entire order. Redeem coupon at checkout with your eBay account. Offer valid through June 17, 2019 at 11:59pm pst or while promotion last
  • Excludes warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Stamps, Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. 

Thanks - was able to use this on a comics purchase - every little bit helps.

I thought briefly about using it on a second home, but then saw the real estate exclusion  lol