• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where’s the eBay coupons?
5 5

795 posts in this topic

On 7/25/2019 at 1:12 PM, wombat said:

My friend gets these discount offers from sellers regularly on items he is watching. I never even heard of it before and have never gotten an offer. He also seems to get discount codes (10-20% off) on all kinds of items that don't seem to be general codes they are sending out. 

Where the hell are my discounts???????

And now I've gotten two of these discount offers from sellers in two days. My luck is turning!!!!

Cheap!  They at least could offer the 8% which covers most everyone's state taxes.  I guess 5% is better then 1% but considering we use to get 15% off coupons every month they are just being cheap.

4 minutes ago, Ride the Tiger said:

Another rock? 

I didn't see anything when I was on ebay earlier.

Your right - it came through on my eBay messages, rather than my linked email.  I got it, but I don't know if I will be buying anything.

7 minutes ago, Ride the Tiger said:

Another rock? 

I didn't see anything when I was on ebay earlier.

It's actually on the header bar, if you just go to www.ebay.com rather than going to myebay.

5 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

It's actually on the header bar, if you just go to www.ebay.com rather than going to myebay.

I have looked on my app and by just logging in thru a browser. Nada for me. Nothing I really need right now anyways. Cept maybe a rock holder.

(shrug)

Received this too...The book I was looking at purchasing, well the seller adjusted, and raised his price by 8% also. :facepalm:

I’m just going to remove it from my watched list, and move on. 😆

Edited by nepatkm