• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where’s the eBay coupons?
5 5

795 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Got it again, still not buying anything 

I didnt get the percentage off, but i got the last couple of eBay bucks coupons with still not buying anything...

So you might get others is my point... :makepoint:

I probably won't buy anything until next month when the bucks are issued... :wishluck: that I can pull out the double whammy with percentage and bucks next month... but still won't amount to much I'm broke lol

rantrant

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Well, stacked them and saved ~$90. Missed out on the book I really wanted due to coming in too low on my initial offer, someone else got it.:pullhair: But...picked up another book on my want list for a good price. One thing that killed my spirits is the darn taxes, not used to that yet... 

Edited by Callaway29

2 minutes ago, Callaway29 said:

Same images? Just for my own curiosity...

it was in my email, i didn't log into ebay yet but hold up....yes same image of collectibles, ends 9/27 etc minimum $25 :) edit and 8%

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

26 minutes ago, srezvan said:

If you are watching an item, the seller can send you an offer. Feature has been around for a while,  but not all sellers do it.

I've definitely have had a lot of those show up for me, making me the beneficiary of putting items in my watch list, I guess.  Sometimes, the discounted offers leave the item still above what I'd be willing to pay, or they come at a time when I'm not looking to buy anything.  On the other hand, I had a seller with mutliple items of his in my watch list send me an offer on two of them that made them too good to pass up (and this was last week when eBay was running last weeks eBay Bucks promotion) -- I took the opportunity to accept them, and sent him a message on a third item (that he hadn't sent an offer on) asking if he'd be willing to work something out on that one as well.  He sent me an offer, and I ended up getting all three.  :banana:  I like the feature, and I encourage anyone who has items I might be watching to utilize it. (thumbsulol 

9 hours ago, srezvan said:

If you are watching an item, the seller can send you an offer. Feature has been around for a while,  but not all sellers do it.

I’m an avid watcher but have recently been getting them. Maybe it’s new to Canada. The thing is I get them on my phone and have to respond immediately. There’s no way to back and review the offer in eBay.