• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where’s the eBay coupons?
5 5

795 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

:pullhair::baiting::kidaround::foryou:lol

:insane:

I just worked out some more offers, and used the code. Worked great with 2 items between 2 different sellers. (thumbsu

(did you check your junk mail @ADAMANTIUM ?
Sometimes I see offers from EBay in there, but usually had them already in the Apps home page. :foryou:

Just now, nepatkm said:

:insane:

I just worked out some more offers, and used the code. Worked great with 2 items between 2 different sellers. (thumbsu

(did you check your junk mail @ADAMANTIUM ?
Sometimes I see offers from EBay in there, but usually had them already in the Apps home page. :foryou:

Does Ebay have a junk mail in their messages? I'm only on the app now, when I get to the computer I'll check, don't see it on the app

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Does Ebay have a junk mail in their messages? I'm only on the app now, when I get to the computer I'll check, don't see it on the app

Showed up in email, 4 hrs before it showed up in the App. Sometimes the email messages from EBay never show up in my App. (shrug)

worth a look @ADAMANTIUM

2 minutes ago, nepatkm said:
8 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Showed up in email, 4 hrs before it showed up in the App. Sometimes the email messages from EBay never show up in my App. (shrug)

worth a look @ADAMANTIUM

ON the computer now and no it's not there, I don't ever delete messages from ebay, I look at all of them so nothing in my trash folder....

Now the next thing that I did is either innocent or ???

I called ebay, said look "other's" who's TRIPLETHRILL coupon didn't work are now getting a 10% off coupon, know anything about that? Answer no sir we are not currently running a 10% off coupon, but yes the TRIPLETHRILL was a mistake not sent to ebay messages and only went to the personal email....

Now the innocent part lol 

I'm outside at the time hahaha, and my neighbor's dog is just barking and barking at the other neighbors chihuaha's that only come out seldom...

Before I get off the phone, I apologize that my neighbors dogs don't get along and are barking....

small pause, ebay guy says, ummm yes uh have a good day sir...... so did this ebay guy think that I really called to let dogs bark at him for a 10% off coupon? :roflmao: whoops!

3 hours ago, Callaway29 said:

10% ebucks in app, 8% outside app, deal hit my email and app banner.

Nothing for me..., :sorry: 

3 hours ago, Callaway29 said:

10% ebucks in app, 8% outside app, deal hit my email and app banner.

I got it too, won't buy much though, appears that there is a $25 min attached.... doable :) 

12 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

Just checked my watch list on my ebay app and I see that I get $50 off my next purchase...looks like I may be able to use it for a $50 comic as well, so potentially a freebie? It seems to be a “thanks for selling” reward.

Go on....did it come as an alert or a notification? 

14 minutes ago, Blastaar said:

Go on....did it come as an alert or a notification? 

Neither, when I go look at an item now, there is a like that says “Take $50 CDN off this item” (yes, I am Canadian)....that leads to a link that says “Thanks for Selling” and it contains and code to be used at checkout

10% off your purchase of $150.00 or more, up to $50.00 off. 

Redemption code: NEATTEN Expires 12/09/19

Who's eligible for the Coupon?

Only invited, registered eBay users who see the Coupon in My eBay are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—Coupon is not transferable.

How to redeem your Coupon:

1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
  2. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: NEATTEN
  3. Pay for your item by 11:59 PM Pacific Time on December 9, 2019

5 hours ago, habsfan1 said:

Just checked my watch list on my ebay app and I see that I get $50 off my next purchase...looks like I may be able to use it for a $50 comic as well, so potentially a freebie? It seems to be a “thanks for selling” reward.

Wow. That's fantastic. I've never heard of eBay doing anything like that. Congrats.

26 minutes ago, Pitboss said:
10% off your purchase of $150.00 or more, up to $50.00 off. 

Redemption code: NEATTEN Expires 12/09/19

Who's eligible for the Coupon?

Only invited, registered eBay users who see the Coupon in My eBay are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—Coupon is not transferable.

How to redeem your Coupon:

1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
  2. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: NEATTEN
  3. Pay for your item by 11:59 PM Pacific Time on December 9, 2019

There's also apparently a TENTENTEN code for 10% off $100 floating around but it's also targeted. Neither work for me.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Spider-Woman said:

Wow. That's fantastic. I've never heard of eBay doing anything like that. Congrats

Just got the email, and it seems like it is $50 straight up.  I know I activated some coupon a few weeks ago that gave credit back for sales, but $50 back seems a lot.  The coupon I received here is a long letter/number code.  I may find a nice comic tonight and try it out.  Here is a part of the email I received 

Congrats on Your Sale!

You made the sale and we couldn't be happier! You've earned double your sales value (up to $50*).

Terms & Conditions

The Coupon will expire at 11:59:59 PM ET on the date shown on the Coupon. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an order subtotal for eligible item(s) on eBay.ca or eBay.com. Eligible items exclude items in the Autos, Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, Cars, Motorcycles & Vehicles, and Real Estate categories. Coupon can be used once for up to the maximum Coupon amount. Only registered eBay members can receive the discount. Any unused difference between the order total and the maximum Coupon amount will be forfeited.

I didn't get any of the most treasured one's above :( but I'm pretty broke anyway lol 

Today I get a ebay bucks promotion though :) after logging in!

It is 8% ebay bucks earner with a $25 minimum purchase, and/or, 6% earner no minimum.

35 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I didn't get any of the most treasured one's above :( but I'm pretty broke anyway lol 

It is 8% ebay bucks earner with a $25 minimum purchase, and/or, 6% earner no minimum.

I finally got one of these!

2 minutes ago, lizards2 said:
38 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I finally got one of these!

:tink: 

I got it, too. I wonder how eBay's algorithm for sending out these eBay Bucks promotions works. I've gotten three in the past month. This is the worst yet. 8% barely covers sales tax and 6% doesn't. Only once have I gotten an eBay Bucks promotion higher than 10% and I've been waiting and waiting for another. I also keep reading comments elsewhere saying eBay used to send out 30% off coupons. I'd love one of those.

Edited by Mr. Spider-Woman

At 8% or 10% I can't see myself getting excited to buy anything anymore. It is no longer worthwhile for the 10% 10% barely covers tax for me. No more borderline buys were the 10% discount or eBay bucks might have made a difference. 

eBay needs to up the ante and start giving 20%.