• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where’s the eBay coupons?
5 5

795 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, littledoom said:

Does anyone remember if eBay sends a promotion on Black Friday or Cyber Monday? I have a feeling the next two days might be the only promos left for this month 

indeed. back when ebay used to give out a percentage off, you might have looked forward to that this week, but no longer imo

9 minutes ago, evilskip said:

Nothing I want to buy....(shrug)

well it might benefit for those in the Boards Secret Santa :) 

but I feel you and I'm so broke! :roflmao: 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

I got the 5% but haven't found bought anything.

I did receive a $10 off min. order $20 if using the app on my other Ebay account.  I actually bought some N95 masks for my daughter.  She is a speech pathologist going into elementary schools to work with kids and unfortunately there is no mandated mask policy in the school but it would be pretty hard for elementary students to keep their masks on.  

Worse though, my daughter said almost all of the teachers and office staff do not wear masks.  

$10 off* at your fingertips

Use this coupon to get exactly what you want,
in-app only.

Coupon code: YUSAPRNNTVP765QM

*Min spend $20.
*Valid until: November 24, 2020. Single Use Only. T&C's Apply.

21 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

lol yeppers

yes.... got it after I bought something haha

I had a few offers accepted over the weekend too bad the ebucks promo doesn’t apply to those accepted offers before today even tho I will be paying today. 

Just now, littledoom said:

I had a few offers accepted over the weekend too bad the ebucks promo doesn’t apply to those accepted offers before today even tho I will be paying today. 

Ya its a ..... waiting kind of game to even buy on ebay, they seem to give some perks but..... does it really encourage you to spend when you have to wait and hope for perks? it's a oye kind of thing lol just take what you can and be content with what you get I guess.... :) 

There is an ebay bucks "EARNER" today for cash back on purchases......

couple of things

I noticed the pop up and it said 5% and it worked, I'll receive 5% cash back but

The email they sent out was for 8% so I tried to activate it, and it still is only calculating 5% lol 

I guess that I can't be picky, but I type this in case y'all are in a similar, look to activate the 8% first.....

My total before shipping and taxes was $359, which gave me $17.60 ebay bucks, which again is only 5% I think :shy: 

so anyway :foryou: at least there is something, expires 1/27/2021 :) 

The total with tax and shipping was $406, but anyway :sumo: