• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where’s the eBay coupons?
5 5

795 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

There is an ebay bucks "EARNER" today for cash back on purchases......

couple of things

I noticed the pop up and it said 5% and it worked, I'll receive 5% cash back but

The email they sent out was for 8% so I tried to activate it, and it still is only calculating 5% lol 

I guess that I can't be picky, but I type this in case y'all are in a similar, look to activate the 8% first.....

My total before shipping and taxes was $359, which gave me $17.60 ebay bucks, which again is only 5% I think :shy: 

so anyway :foryou: at least there is something, expires 1/27/2021 :) 

The total with tax and shipping was $406, but anyway :sumo: 

20 minutes ago, BigLeagueCHEW said:

3% eBay bucks today? next will be 1% lol

Dang and I thought my 5% to 8% was an ordeal today lol 

1 minute ago, littledoom said:

Of course this ebucks promo comes hours after buying something last night  smh

I won some auctions and BIN yesterday but waited till today to pay, at the ok of the sellers, and it did the math for me; once in a blue moon it works! :wishluck: 

3 minutes ago, littledoom said:

It's better to buy now than wait hours later to see someone else did

True that!

I'm super thankful to the sellers giving me some time to hash it out..... still usually ebay bucks offered a day later doesn't recalculate for me so I can't complain about 5% instead of 8% really (thumbsu 

10 hours ago, bobotski said:

Me like most everyone else here, the extra bucks come out a day or two after a major purchase.:frustrated:

time to buy a new iphone .... 8% seems like a million compared to the measly 1% or 5%... I would love to see 10% ebucks from 3 years ago

Thank you for being a Bucks member, and a valuable part of our eBay community. We’re reaching out to tell you about upcoming changes to the eBay Bucks program.

After careful consideration, we’ve decided to retire the 1% earnings reward on everyday purchases starting April 1st, 2021. The good news is, you will continue to receive bonus Bucks offers, so you can keep earning.

And, beginning April 1st, the Bucks you earn will have a 12-month redemption window, so there’s even more time to score those big savings.

You can also earn extra rewards through the eBay Mastercard®, earning up to 5x points on eBay purchases. Now through March 11th, 2021, open a new eBay Mastercard, spend $250 in the first 30 days and receive a $50 statement credit.* Click here to learn more.

We hope you will continue to enjoy savings and deals on the brands you love. Plus, all the exciting finds you’ve come to expect on eBay: from the rare to the retro to the right now.

Sincerely,

The eBay Bucks Team