• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where’s the eBay coupons?
5 5

795 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, wombat said:

:banana:

My $4.95 item with free shipping cost me $2.28 with tax. 

I always try to find something that will be free with these small offers.  Last time I bought this which was $2.98 with free shipping so free.  Don't need it, not a huge Popeye fan but looks cool

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by telerites

Just now, telerites said:

I always try to find something that will be free with these small offers.  Last time I bought this which was $2.98 with free shipping.  Don't need it, not a huge Popeye fan but looks cool

s-l1600.jpg

I always keep a few items under $5 on my watch list for when these sales pop up. 

3 minutes ago, wombat said:
4 minutes ago, telerites said:

I always try to find something that will be free with these small offers.  Last time I bought this which was $2.98 with free shipping.  Don't need it, not a huge Popeye fan but looks cool

s-l1600.jpg

I always keep a few items under $5 on my watch list for when these sales pop up. 

I always buy stuff I don't want and don't need.  Like the electric dog-polisher...., 

33 minutes ago, wombat said:

I always say I am going to do this but don't even for bigger Ebay Bucks deals.

30 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I always buy stuff I don't want and don't need.  Like the electric dog-polisher...., 

Next time go with battery-operated.  The electric one I had shorted out while I was using it and my poor dog hasn't forgiven me - still reeks of charred fur.

This time I made 4 cents.  I bought One Circulated 35% Silver War Nickel, 1942-1945 P/D/S, Free Shipping! for $3.01.

s-l1600.jpg

1 hour ago, telerites said:

I always say I am going to do this but don't even for bigger Ebay Bucks deals.

Next time go with battery-operated.  The electric one I had shorted out while I was using it and my poor dog hasn't forgiven me - still reeks of charred fur.

This time I made 4 cents.  I bought One Circulated 35% Silver War Nickel, 1942-1945 P/D/S, Free Shipping! for $3.01.

s-l1600.jpg

It states coins are an exclusion...? Was this listed in the wrong category or something...?

3 hours ago, Callaway29 said:

It states coins are an exclusion...? Was this listed in the wrong category or something...?

It is under military collectibles.  May be under coins too - didn't look.  I just did a search for $3.01 to $3.01 with free shipping under Collectibles.  

On 6/15/2019 at 5:02 PM, Ducktape said:

Just in case anyone is buying on eBay the next couple of days. They have a $3 coupon PROMO3

• This coupon will apply to your entire order. Redeem coupon at checkout with your eBay account. Offer valid through June 17, 2019 at 11:59pm pst or while promotion last
  • Excludes warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Stamps, Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. 

I got two fridge magnets for 82 cents after coupon, Captain marvel and Betty Boop! Boop Boop Be Doop!

2 hours ago, Callaway29 said:

I think whatever was going on last year is over my friends...

I could use a coupon boost in sales right about now.

8 hours ago, Callaway29 said:

When are ebucks certs/credits typically released?

Redeeming eBay Bucks

When will I get my eBay Bucks Certificate?
If you earn eBay Bucks in a calendar quarter, you will get your eBay Bucks Certificate approximately 3–15 days after the end of the quarterly earn period.