• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where’s the eBay coupons?
5 5

795 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I got another basically cover the tax, 8%eBay bucks promotion earner, but I'm pretty tapped out...

Ends December 11th, if anyone else got it...

I got it...., after about $300 in auction winnings last night..., :p

20 minutes ago, Gaard said:

How long has it been since the last coupon (not counting this ebay bucks stuff)?

a month ago, they "meant to send one" but it came as an ebay bucks promotion by mistake, or the coupon didn't work but @nepatkm I believe and others ended up getting a % off coupon the next day

I did not :( 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 hour ago, Gaard said:

How long has it been since the last coupon (not counting this ebay bucks stuff)?

The last one I used was in November 2018 and I tend to at least buy mailers if a coupon comes out.  So it looks like almost 13 months ago.

Edited by 1Cool

There was a targeted $15 off three purchases using the eBay app coupon last month that accidentally went to a lot of eBay users who weren't supposed to get it, myself included. I was able to call and get a personalized one-time $15 off coupon.

I think there have also been a few targeted $10 off $50 or $15 off $75 coupons recently, none of which I received. And at least once this year I've been able to use a $3 off $3.01 coupon which may or may not have been targeted.

I've read about site-wide eBay coupons for 10% or 15% but I've never seen one.

Edited by Mr. Spider-Woman

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Another ebay bucks promotion earner, of 10% with a $25 minimum purchase...... :foryou: 

Is that the one that expired on the 19th, or a new one I haven't received?

9 minutes ago, lizards2 said:
1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Another ebay bucks promotion earner, of 10% with a $25 minimum purchase...... :foryou: 

Is that the one that expired on the 19th, or a new one I haven't received?

A new one that expires the 25th of Dec :foryou: 

Of Course I didn't use the one that expired the 19th, so I'm not sure if that is why.....

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

A new one that expires the 25th of Dec :foryou: 

Of Course I didn't use the one that expired the 19th, so I'm not sure if that is why.....

Ha - not sure I did either.  I've been buying too much stuff here, and my eBay bids have all been too lowball.

Is anyone else going to wait and see when their eBay bucks are issued, to see if eBay finally gives a percentage off coupon? 

They "meant" to last November, according to customer service rep, but it got mishandled...

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

28 minutes ago, Aweandlorder said:

dont forget to redeem those eBay bucks...

I completely forgot about them last quarter and kissed away $70 bucks

What oh what do I spend my $5 on??

Update - bought my quarterly batch of comic mailers at a discount.  Pretty much negated the taxes.  Thanks for the reminder I would have probably forgotten.

Edited by 1Cool

I actually have negative eBay bucks and will for the foreseeable future.

I earned $100 for the quarter, then had a return for -$82. However, the certificate was already issued. I didn't use the certificate and now I have -$50 bucks until I can get positive again.