• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where’s the eBay coupons?
5 5

795 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

odd that I wouldn't have got it yet.... I've spent a lot recently :( 

tenor.gif?itemid=13304133

Exactly what @Tnexus said... I got that promo on my burner account.. my main account that I buy and sell on never gets those promos.. I have yet to check the other 5-6 burner accounts I have lol. but 1 or 2 of them may have gotten that promo offer

The only thing I can think is i didn't accept the 200 free listings, I've only listed and sold 1 item since it offered it idk....

Just went ahead and accepted it just now and just in case lol

Let me know if you guys had accepted the 200 free listings way back?

That's a snooze you lose moment for me maybe idk

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

The only thing I can think is i didn't accept the 200 free listings, I've only listed and sold 1 item since it offered it idk....

Just went ahead and accepted it just now and just in case lol

Let me know if you guys had accepted the 200 free listings way back?

That's a snooze you lose moment for me maybe idk

I didn't get it either :sorry:

Just now, littledoom said:

Exactly what @Tnexus said... I got that promo on my burner account.. my main account that I buy and sell on never gets those promos.. I have yet to check the other 5-6 burner accounts I have lol. but 1 or 2 of them may have gotten that promo offer

That's a bad business practice! Is it not?

1 hour ago, littledoom said:

I got that promo on my burner account.. my main account that I buy and sell on never gets those promos.. I have yet to check the other 5-6 burner accounts I have lol. but 1 or 2 of them may have gotten that promo offer

Why do you have so many burner accounts?

26 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:
1 hour ago, littledoom said:

got that promo on my burner account.. my main account that I buy and sell on never gets those promos.. I have yet to check the other 5-6 burner accounts I have lol. but 1 or 2 of them may have gotten that promo offer

Burn baby burn, wasn't sure if it was the bee geesc8df86ca449e789b2ec5eafaaa05b8bd.gif

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

2 hours ago, Domo Arigato said:

Different reasons.. but precisely for reasons like the aforementioned.. ebay periodically throws around a $5 coupon to spend every couple years to inactive accounts to get them going again... I call it pleasant surprises when I log in

37 minutes ago, androolx said:
21 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Burn baby burn, wasn't sure if it was the bee geesc8df86ca449e789b2ec5eafaaa05b8bd.gif

Perhaps you are thinking of the song "Disco Inferno" by The Trammps.

That might have fit the mood better Haha @littledoom yesterday was slow and I wanted to liven it up a bit....

:tink:

thankstoyou

if you got it...

this was good for $25 off shipping supplies. 

I helped myself to 75 yards (12 rolls) of eBay tape for $3.84 shipped.   75 yards of packing tape for less than $4... let's see how it is.  I usually use Duck HP 260 tape that I buy from Amazon.  I figured for $4 let's take a look. 

21 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

thankstoyou

if you got it...

I helped myself to 75 yards (12 rolls) of eBay tape for $3.84 shipped.   75 yards of packing tape for less than $4... let's see how it is.  I usually use Duck HP 260 tape that I buy from Amazon.  I figured for $4 let's take a look. 

The eBay brand tape actually works pretty well, especially for the price.

I usually buy it once a quarter with my $25 shipping supplies credit.

46 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

thankstoyou

if you got it...

Is it only valid on ebay branded products? from the official ebay store?

3 minutes ago, Gaard said:

"Redeem Coupon $10.00 off your purchase of $20.00 or more in-app only"

That's what I get on my summary page. Question - what does 'in-app' mean? Am I SOL because I don't own a smartphone?

Yes, unfortunately, that is correct. I've gotten a few of these before, they only work if you make the purchase through the app, rather than the desktop site. I'm assuming this is just to drive traffic to their app. I'm PO'd because recently the app stopped working on my ancient iPad. I've upgraded the iPad software as much as I can, and it can't handle some new apps, which sucks because the old versions worked perfectly fine. Still works on my phone though. I really hate how companies force obsolescence on perfectly functional hardware by updating their software. But this is another gripe for another thread...

38 minutes ago, Gaard said:

"Redeem Coupon $10.00 off your purchase of $20.00 or more in-app only"

That's what I get on my summary page. Question - what does 'in-app' mean? Am I SOL because I don't own a smartphone?

Whats the coupon code?