• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where’s the eBay coupons?
5 5

795 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Didn't work for me lol

How about you @Gaard?

If I had one of them there smartphones, I'd try it. Damn kids and their music! :preach:

The word 'smartphone' doesn't get flagged by spellchecker. Does that mean it's part of the English language now? :preach:

1 minute ago, Gaard said:
7 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Didn't work for me lol

How about you @Gaard?

If I had one of them there smartphones, I'd try it. Damn kids and their music! :preach:

The word 'smartphone' doesn't get flagged by spellchecker. Does that mean it's part of the English language now? :preach:

Dang lol

I feel you though, my dad is always calling to check Google on my phone,  except he calls it, "can you look it up on the wiki leaks?" Lol

I dont blame him, they've since stopped carrying the paper at his Starbucks, so what he hears on the radio is a call to his son.

Hey I dont mind, I get to talk to my dad!

How about you @littledoom? Any luck?

16 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Dang lol

I feel you though, my dad is always calling to check Google on my phone,  except he calls it, "can you look it up on the wiki leaks?" Lol

I dont blame him, they've since stopped carrying the paper at his Starbucks, so what he hears on the radio is a call to his son.

Hey I dont mind, I get to talk to my dad!

How about you @littledoom? Any luck?

It did not work for me... perhaps it's invite only :(

2 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

It was a thank you for being there from the start...maybe you have to be an early ebayer

Ah that makes sense lol

I didn't know "who's" anniversary

If its the users anniversary, then I'm forever new!

5 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

Strange...I joined Nov 1998.  Included in the mail it included a pile of my “firsts”.  First purchase, first sale, first watched item, etc

I looked in my eBay messages... what was the title?  I will search through my email inboxes.

8 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I looked in my eBay messages... what was the title?  I will search through my email inboxes.

I didn’t get an actual email, but I noticed it in my messages through the app.  It was titled “A $25 coupon for being with us from the start”.