• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where’s the eBay coupons?
5 5

795 posts in this topic

What is "12 month redemption window?"

Does that mean once issued, you have 12 months to use it?

Or we will be building the bucks for 12 months?

and if so, what will the maximum amount able to earn be? still only $500?

On 3/21/2021 at 5:38 PM, littledoom said:
Use your coupon to get $10.00 off!
Code: YOUSAVETEN. Ends Mar 26, 2021. T&Cs apply.*

This coupon was wildly_fanciful_statement. I had the offer in my account this week, and tried to use it today. I noticed I no longer saw it in my messages, and when I entered the code at checkout today (on 3/25), I got a message "Unfortunately, this code no longer works. Please continue with your order."

18 minutes ago, littledoom said:

The last one!!!

I don't think it's the "last per se", didn't the email back when only say they were doing away with the 1% on every purchase? Meaning they only do promotions from now on? I don't think that they were doing away with it entirely :wishluck: 

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
22 minutes ago, littledoom said:

The last one!!!

I don't think it's the "last per se", didn't the email back when only say they were doing away with the 1% on every purchase? Meaning they only do promotions from now on? I don't think that they were doing away with it entirely :wishluck: 

it dawns on me that you may have meant "last one before the redemption period next month lol "

Thank you for being a Bucks member, and a valuable part of our eBay community. We’re reaching out to tell you about upcoming changes to the eBay Bucks program.

After careful consideration, we’ve decided to retire the 1% earnings reward on everyday purchases starting April 1st, 2021. The good news is, you will continue to receive bonus Bucks offers, so you can keep earning.

And, beginning April 1st, the Bucks you earn will have a 12-month redemption window, so there’s even more time to score those big savings.

You can also earn extra rewards through the eBay Mastercard®, earning up to 5x points on eBay purchases. Now through March 11th, 2021, open a new eBay Mastercard, spend $250 in the first 30 days and receive a $50 statement credit.* Click here to learn more.

We hope you will continue to enjoy savings and deals on the brands you love. Plus, all the exciting finds you’ve come to expect on eBay: from the rare to the retro to the right now.

Sincerely,

The eBay Bucks Team

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

it dawns on me that you may have meant "last one before the redemption period next month lol "

Thank you for being a Bucks member, and a valuable part of our eBay community. We’re reaching out to tell you about upcoming changes to the eBay Bucks program.

After careful consideration, we’ve decided to retire the 1% earnings reward on everyday purchases starting April 1st, 2021. The good news is, you will continue to receive bonus Bucks offers, so you can keep earning.

And, beginning April 1st, the Bucks you earn will have a 12-month redemption window, so there’s even more time to score those big savings.

You can also earn extra rewards through the eBay Mastercard®, earning up to 5x points on eBay purchases. Now through March 11th, 2021, open a new eBay Mastercard, spend $250 in the first 30 days and receive a $50 statement credit.* Click here to learn more.

We hope you will continue to enjoy savings and deals on the brands you love. Plus, all the exciting finds you’ve come to expect on eBay: from the rare to the retro to the right now.

Sincerely,

The eBay Bucks Team

I put that as a reminder to everyone though that at least

they're not doing away with all of it lol 

46 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Yes the last of this era. I don’t know when it started. But come April 1st I’ll know when it ended :( 

that’s why they’re doing this.. unless they’re doing it for Easter as well

Edited by littledoom

Got a random 5% ebay bucks promotion earner today

So check your email

:tink:

I've already done my shopping last week, so they'll get no business from me but was that the master plan? lol

On 4/7/2021 at 8:12 PM, evilskip said:

I've got a nickel in ebay bucks. Not sure what to spend it on.

Send it to the genius who revamped their search categories....as a tip.