• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where’s the eBay coupons?
5 5

795 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

It will probably be "on Presidents Day", imo, cause mail doesn't run and people will shop :wishluck: 

I hope, I have been priming my watch list!

4 minutes ago, PKJ said:
8 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

It will probably be "on Presidents Day", imo, cause mail doesn't run and people will shop :wishluck: 

I hope, I have been priming my watch list!

Well I debated making a purchase..... hemmed and hawed, why no ebay coupon, but oh just wait until Monday, said: ain't nobody got time for that and finally hit BIN....

so.....:makepoint: I've done all I can do lol 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM
so.....

Congratulations, all! Your perseverance has paid off!  meh

$5.00 Off*

Copied: FUNFIVE

Save $5.00 when you spend $5.01 or more. Applies to entire order.Expires 03/04/19 22:59 PST.*See Details

How to redeem your coupon

Find an item

Add items to your cart, buy it now, or win an auction. This coupon applies to your entire order.

Copy code

Tap to copy the code above.

Pay for your order

Simply pay with your preferred payment method. Redeem coupon at checkout with your eBay account.

54 minutes ago, stock_rotation said:

Congratulations, all! Your perseverance has paid off!  meh

$5.00 Off*

Copied: FUNFIVE

Save $5.00 when you spend $5.01 or more. Applies to entire order.Expires 03/04/19 22:59 PST.*See Details

How to redeem your coupon

Find an item

Add items to your cart, buy it now, or win an auction. This coupon applies to your entire order.

Copy code

Tap to copy the code above.

Pay for your order

Simply pay with your preferred payment method. Redeem coupon at checkout with your eBay account.

Just tried to use it on a nest thermostat sensor. Didn't work...(shrug)

1 hour ago, obsidian00 said:

More importantly didn't work on a CGC book as well  >:(

So I followed the asterisk, and found this:

Must spend more than $5. For select customers only. Check My eBay to verify your coupon eligibility.

I thought it was a general coupon, as it shows up as a banner on the home page, but I don't see an email telling me I'm eligible either. I don't understand the logic here... why promote a coupon on the front page to people who don't qualify for it?

ANOTHER EDIT: I figured it out. I didn't get an email, but on the item page, at the bottom of the buy-it-now box, there was a green $ icon that says "Get this item for [price minus $5] See how", with a link on how to use the coupon. Once I used it, I stopped seeing the banner. For what it's worth, I see it on my selling account but not my buying account.

Edited by stock_rotation

Just now, RockMyAmadeus said:

Your junk is old, wrinkly, and worn out. Pass.

WRONG !!!!!!

I don't have any of my old shoes listed on eBay.  I am home brewing a pair for this spring.