• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where’s the eBay coupons?
5 5

795 posts in this topic

Sold off another 4 GI Joe figures  for $110 shipped... so that was nice.  I have my phone next to me so as offers are coming in I am accepting (as in the GI Joes) or countering.  I do not think the people that received a counter realize that the 8% eBay bucks promo eventually expires before the offer does.  This has happened before and people for some reason have gotten upset with 'me'... oh well. 

Must have been a decent offer.  Two people bought two items outright for $185 and $87 that had a 'best offer'.  I guess they did not want to wait and see what I would have said.  

What is weird is that today a few people all at once made offers on a few different things ranging from Lego to jewelry to GI Joes... Is there a promotion going on today as well? 

\

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

Must have been a decent offer.  Two people bought two items outright for $185 and $87 that had a 'best offer'.  I guess they did not want to wait and see what I would have said.  

What is weird is that today a few people all at once made offers on a few different things ranging from Lego to jewelry to GI Joes... Is there a promotion going on today as well? 

\

Ebay bucks at 10% or something like that... I don't buy ebay if there's no coupon so I haven't been paying too much attention

2 minutes ago, Callaway29 said:

Another 10% eBucks offer. I initially thought it was only for tech, but in reading the details...appears to be applicable to comics.

When I look at it it says the only eligible seller is Dell

Oops I’m talking about a coupon and you’re talking about bucks 

Edited by Bird

I think it's been mentioned, but a reminder that a quick Google search of

EBay coupon cgccomics.com 

Brings up that they did one on March 30th.... in 2018...

Along with one in April and June etc.

So hopefully soon! :foryou:

4 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I think it's been mentioned, but a reminder that a quick Google search of

EBay coupon cgccomics.com 

Brings up that they did one on March 30th.... in 2018...

Along with one in April and June etc.

So hopefully soon! :foryou:

:wishluck:

Edited by lizards2