• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Key issues you can buy for under $10 that will be worth $$$ soon

18 posts in this topic

ASM annual 25 lives in every dollar box in America (and probably elsewhere too) and it's Venom's 1st solo story. It's gotta happen someday; square bound, cool cover with spidey, Iron Man, Black Panther.  Pretty low-risk for the  price.

Edited by Readcomix
Left out "1st"

Bloodshot 6 - 1st Ninjak - high grade raw copies can be found on eBay for less than $10.

New Mutants 100 - 1st X-Force

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=1st+appearance&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&_udhi=10&rt=nc&LH_BIN=1

Search criteria: 1st Appearance  < $10 

Can I use your thread to start unfounded rumors?  There are supposedly new Avengers in the upcoming movie.  Everyone's jumped on Dane Whitman, Black Knight, but maybe they give all the speculators the high hard one, and use the kid who turns into Bloodwraith instead?  90s Black Knight mini #2, and Avengers annual 22.

6 hours ago, comics4all said:

MTU 53 1st Woodgod! He's getting his own movie in 2021!

MTU #53 already costs over $10 because it included the first published X-Men artwork by John Byrne.  Woodgod's first appearance was actually in Marvel Premiere #31 by Mantlo, Giffen and Janson.

Edited by Chaykin Stevens

40 minutes ago, Chaykin Stevens said:

MTU #53 ialready costs over $10 because it included the first published X-Men artwork by John Byrne.  Woodgod's first appearance was actually in Marvel Premiere #31 by Mantlo, Giffen and Janson.

Awww! you're ruining my Woodgod is a terrible character joke! 

It has been a running joke with my friends & I @ our LCS whenever there was a back issue sale I would point it out & my friend told me it was 1st Byrne on xmen so I knew it wasn't total drek but I just liked to poke fun! :devil:

However we did not know his 1st appearance was in MP 31. I will let him know that. Thanks for the info! :tink: