• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ongoing Sales Thread: February (a bit early)...Whole Variety of Silver, Bronze, and some Gold CLOSED FOR NOW

29 posts in this topic

I've been taking a hiatus from the boards since the holiday season, but I'm back with a new thread. This semester (been working at colleges for too long to think of the calendar any other way) I'm stuck in a dead zone: I finished my PhD in December, but won't start a new job until the summer. So the first time in many years, I'm not teaching this spring. I figure I would start an ongoing sales thread that would help fund my eventual move and go towards my student loans. I will start posting today and add a little more each day. Invoices will go out each weekend on Saturday or Sunday, and then the week will start fresh. Each month, what doesn't sell will be moved on to another selling avenue and fresh books will start the thread over.

The Rules:.

1st :takeit: gets it over PM offers. As always, I'm hoping I price these enticingly, but I will always entertain fair offers.

Shipping is a flat $6.49 for however many books you buy. I would like this to be lower, but unfortunately the post office just raised prices. I use rectangular comic book mailer boxes with additional padding. Will ship to Canada at cost, but please PM me about it first.

PayPal is the preferred method. If you want to send a check or money order, please PM me and ask first. A few of you have bought from me in the past with other methods and will be honored again.

Returns are accepted if initiated within 7 days of receiving the comics. If there are any graded books, returns will not be accepted on those.

Now, on to the comics...

Edited by Deadlift Collectibles