• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] + + + One sweet Spidey key for sale from me! Calling all Romita fans! + + +

10 posts in this topic

:rulez:

TERMS OF SALE:

* * * PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE TERMS OF SALE BEFORE PLACING A BID. I DO NOT MAKE EXCEPTIONS TO THE TERMS LISTED BELOW * * *

I will not conduct business with members on the probation list, members listed in the hall of shame, or the handful of members on my ignore list. I do not participate in third-party deals. When you enter into a contract with me, you acknowledge that you are directly responsible for the deal. 

First  :takeit:in the sales thread wins. Private sales can be arranged and negotiations are entertained via PM, but the most secure and incontestable way to win is to post the :takeit:directly in the public thread. If a private deal is made via PM, I will modify the sales thread ASAP, but there is always a small chance that someone could beat you in the public thread, so please keep that in mind when entering into negotiations. 

PAYMENT: Please pay within 72 hours of receiving your invoice. I reserve the right to cancel the deal if this condition is not strictly met. I accept PayPal Goods and Services as a preferred method of payment. Please contact me via PM prior to bidding for information regarding payments with personal checks, cashier checks, or US POSTAL money orders.

SHIPPING AND HANDLING: I will only ship to the United States, Canada, and The United Kingdom. The cost of shipping up to three slabs via USPS Priority Mail (signature required) will be $15 for American customers. Contact me for quotes on bulk purchases. International customers must pay exact cost and must expect a reasonable delay in delivery, as I can only make international shipments on the weekend. If the package arrives with obvious damage, please take photographs or video of the unpacking process. Damaged items will be refunded under my personal insurance policy, but I must be able to prove that the item was damaged during shipment.

RETURN POLICY: Unless stated otherwise for a specific item, I accept returns for any reason, as long as the following conditions are strictly met:

1. You must use PM to notify me of your intention to return the item and I must receive this notice within 72 hours of your reception of the package as indicated by tracking.

2. I must receive the returned item in the exact condition in which it was sent. Refunds will only be issued after I receive the item in question.

3. You must mail the item back to me postmarked as "shipped" no later than 7 calendar days after your reception of the package as indicated by tracking.

4. You must cover the cost of shipping the item back to me.

5. I do not issue partial refunds, so please do not ask me to cover reholder fees. It's all or nothing. 

If any of these generous conditions are not met, I reserve the right to refuse the return. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've been a member of the boards for several years and the total amount of business I've conducted here is deep into the five-figure range, both as a seller and buyer, with several books individually priced in the deep four-figure range. My kudos can be found by going HERE.

I look forward to doing business with you! :foryou:

FOR SALE - one copy of Amazing Spider-man 39 - CGC 6.5 (Fine Plus) off-white to white pages. 

Key issue reveals Norman Osborn as The Green Goblin and marks the start of John Romita's work on the series. 

To my knowledge, this book has never been pressed. 

Nice colors. Felt fresh in hand. Very solid, just a tad bit undergraded IMHO, I think it's a solid VF. Just back from the CGC today, so there is the factory fresh case to consider. The white marks along the right side of the front cover are from the scanner bed and are not present on the case or the comic itself. Please accept my apologies for my old warhorse of a scanner. 

Look at the graders' notes below to decide if this comic would benefit from a press:

Light bends to cover / light creasing to cover / light spine stress lines to cover / light staining to cover

90-day GPA = $272 

$250 SHIPPED TO USA

ASM39F.thumb.jpg.f579453237c2803fd8144790388339c3.jpg

ASM39B.thumb.jpg.3ec4c9db98459f1dc23a9a53ecad9b82.jpg

Edited by newshane

Tell you what gang, I'll throw in free shipping to  stateside customers. That will put you quite comfortably below GPA. 

I'm going to leave this up until Sunday evening, then it's going elsewhere. 

12 hours ago, SSuperman said:

Do you think you could possibly provide a little more detail in your "TERMS OF SALE" at the top of the page?

lol

Judging by the probation threads, such detail is an unfortunate necessity. 

I've found that the clearer you are about the terms of sale, the less likely people are to violate them. In the end, it's saved me quite a bit of trouble, and I'm still not sure that I have covered all the bases! 

Now, who wants an affordable, solid mid-grade Spidey key? :insane:

On 1/29/2019 at 5:13 PM, newshane said:

FOR SALE - one copy of Amazing Spider-man 39 - CGC 6.5 (Fine Plus) off-white to white pages. 

Key issue reveals Norman Osborn as The Green Goblin and marks the start of John Romita's work on the series. 

To my knowledge, this book has never been pressed. 

Nice colors. Felt fresh in hand. Very solid, just a tad bit undergraded IMHO, I think it's a solid VF. Just back from the CGC today, so there is the factory fresh case to consider. The white marks along the right side of the front cover are from the scanner bed and are not present on the case or the comic itself. Please accept my apologies for my old warhorse of a scanner. 

Look at the graders' notes below to decide if this comic would benefit from a press:

Light bends to cover / light creasing to cover / light spine stress lines to cover / light staining to cover

90-day GPA = $272 

$250 SHIPPED TO USA

ASM39F.thumb.jpg.f579453237c2803fd8144790388339c3.jpg

ASM39B.thumb.jpg.3ec4c9db98459f1dc23a9a53ecad9b82.jpg

:takeit: