• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicSupply Grading Contest Round 7

292 posts in this topic

I always get my grade in within the first 24 hours. Always. Many times, I will get it in within the first 8 hours or less. poke2.gif

Wow, that means you get major...

template_bannerimg.jpg

yeahok.gif

If you had noticed, I was responding to someone who said that I, of all people, need to get my grade in sooner.

Here are the matchups.

WINNERS BRACKET

#15 vs #34

#44 vs #56

LOSERS BRACKET

#1 vs #53

#3 vs #50

#7 vs #43

#19 vs #40

#21 vs #38

#28 vs #36

#30 vs #33

#31 AUTOMATIC BYE yay.gif

Now if only, #30 vs #33 oh never mind.

news.gifnews.gif To further update you on the latest developements news.gifnews.gif

870623-comicsupplycontest.psd.jpg

All I have to say is this ... Look at the big names I've beat out in the contest. I feel pretty good about myself after outlasting some of those who have already been eliminated.

Here are the matchups.

WINNERS BRACKET

#15 vs #34

#44 vs #56

LOSERS BRACKET

#1 vs #53

#3 vs #50

#7 vs #43

#19 vs #40

#21 vs #38

#28 vs #36

#30 vs #33

#31 AUTOMATIC BYE yay.gif

Now if only, #30 vs #33 oh never mind.

We'll meet again. devil.gif

Gun_smokes.gif ...................... Norinn4.jpg

Nope we won't meet anymore, I've been takin care of business.

Not Norinn Radd......NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....That is gruesome & hilarious at the same time....BTW I'm a Gemini... 27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif

You'll get what's commin to ya nef....It's not enough the Avengers kicked your but in issue #159 now you have ta wear that funny lookin costume.......... sumo.gif

Good lord are you trying to kill me, I was drinking something as I am reading and almost choked when I saw that!!! That was great!

#3 vs #50

Toro...? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Psst hey Aces, no one is expecting this,,everyone talks about passing the grade along so there can be a tie, let's try it,,,they will never suspect,,,

I hope this is a PM,,,,,

Never mind,,,only joking,,,,really

news.gifnews.gif To further update you on the latest developements news.gifnews.gif

870623-comicsupplycontest.psd.jpg

All I have to say is this ... Look at the big names I've beat out in the contest. I feel pretty good about myself after outlasting some of those who have already been eliminated.

It's allright....though your fate has already been foretold by the GODS....I could'nt change it if I could...sorry flowerred.gif

Good lord are you trying to kill me, I was drinking something as I am reading and almost choked when I saw that!!! That was great!

Now I know your weakness... devil.gif