• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM #4

12 posts in this topic

Hey Hoping I could get some Opinions on My ASM #4...unfortunately its got A Heartbreaking Stain on the back .....Looks to me to be Black Ink...It bleeds through the back and bleeds through 4 of the interior pages...

no clue what effect this kind of stain has but I know its probably got to be significant.

thanks

1548866434511-3fa23fd5-3248-439c-857d-18a1edc761d5_.jpg

1548866519732-3f85f398-8af8-467a-a7c2-5fbebb17848e_.jpg

1548866588854-7259b96e-0a77-476e-8233-b10a365da5b4_.jpg

I like the date stamp on the cover. Nice book, but difficult to see it going higher than the 2.0 that the cover initially suggests with that ink damage and spine hole on the back 

WOW, you guys are tough, :whatthe: 

Granted it is a lower grade book but IMO it is still a GD 2.0 at "minimum".

I have seen GD 2.0 books in worse shape.

Other than the stain and moderate staple tear in the middle, this book would grade at VG 4.0 IMO and staining will have less of an impact on a lower grade book, especially on the back cover, again, all IMO.

On 2/1/2019 at 10:04 AM, marvelmaniac said:

WOW, you guys are tough, :whatthe: 

Granted it is a lower grade book but IMO it is still a GD 2.0 at "minimum".

I have seen GD 2.0 books in worse shape.

Other than the stain and moderate staple tear in the middle, this book would grade at VG 4.0 IMO and staining will have less of an impact on a lower grade book, especially on the back cover, again, all IMO.

major issues with this book. two significant chips out of back, plus stain bleeding thru back cover and how many pages ?  2.0 at "maximum" IMO