• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SideShow Log In Problems - Due to their site updating

6 posts in this topic

Just to give everyone a heads up, Sideshow updated their site yesterday, creating "LOG IN" Issues.... 1/29/2019...

If you want to try and log in and get ahead of the curve, rather than just when you need to immediately log in, you might want to do so or try to avoid any issues :foryou: 

I hope they get things worked out soon.  Some folks have reported that at least one of their fully paid orders has disappeared from their account screen. Other's are saying their rewards points have vanished. 

I'm just waiting for them to charge and ship my Daredevil PF. 

37 minutes ago, nearmint said:

I hope they get things worked out soon.  Some folks have reported that at least one of their fully paid orders has disappeared from their account screen. Other's are saying their rewards points have vanished. 

I'm just waiting for them to charge and ship my Daredevil PF. 

Yes I called AND waited the nearly 20 minute hold as well, due to my sideshow rewards not fully being calculated as well...

They told me that this is mainly a "visual problem", and that it should still be in the system correctly but only populated incorrectly. She told me give it 5 business days and see if it is not corrected or to then call back (thumbsu

She also said as only a customer representative she could not see it on her end because it is unavailable to her, and she didn't feel it necessary to transfer me because they've given their statement and are working to fix the bug rather than take calls to correct on an individual basis :foryou:

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Just to give everyone a heads up, Sideshow updated their site yesterday, creating "LOG IN" Issues.... 1/29/2019...

If you want to try and log in and get ahead of the curve, rather than just when you need to immediately log in, you might want to do so or try to avoid any issues :foryou: 

LOL I take some of this back haha, i hit the reset password button and have yet to see one of any of the 5 emails they were to send me to reset. O.o

You can log into sideshow via Facebook or Google on sideshows home page to check your orders and rewards....

Cause you know issues. Happy internet-ting today... it'll resolve ;)

Called back today, they still said give them 48 hours to resolve everyone's "sideshow rewards points" issues :foryou: 

lol just a little reminder in case anyone was looking to use them :shy: