• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wow . . . Anything for a buck.

12 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Like… overstating the condition of an item, perhaps?

No, like having an item triple-certified. Btw, what's your feebay selling name? :baiting:All talk, no walk. :sumo:

Of course, you and many like you on here, neither have the goods or the chutzpah lol

Edited by divad

3 hours ago, the blob said:

It is a perk certain vetted big sellers get to stick on there. Any buyer who knows the market knows it isn't a big deal.

My point exactly - do you think the buyer that shelled that out for the Secret Wars #7 was an experienced buyer? lol

4 hours ago, divad said:

My point exactly - do you think the buyer that shelled that out for the Secret Wars #7 was an experienced buyer? lol

I don't know what 9.8s go for. Maybe, I have no idea.

On 2/1/2019 at 7:40 AM, GM8 said:

Just another way for ebay to charge sellers more I assume. If it's free I'm game.

Does anyone know how this works? Is it invitation only at this point for sellers?

I don't think they are charging more. It's some sort of status award I think, dunno how you qualify. But a guy like greg Reece does not have it, so that seems silly to me.

On 2/4/2019 at 10:07 AM, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

It seems like it's mainly for things where counterfeits are often sold. Sports jerseys, purses, watches, shoes, etc. 

I, for one, feel better knowing the item has been authenticated by ebay!  There's too many counterfeit Secret Wars #7's floating around for my money! :wink: