• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Adoption Fund Sale! Blue/Yellow labels, 1st apps, Stan Lee signatures!
1 1

46 posts in this topic

My wife and I are in the process of adopting our second child, and we need to raise a little more money before we're able to, so I'm selling some of my collection. Most books are below GPA in their price already, and I'm willing to entertain reasonable offers. If you're feeling particularly generous but don't see any books that you like right now (I'll be adding more to this thread soon too), you can donate directly to our adoption fund using this link: https://adopttogether.org/families/?fundraiser=roberts-family-adoption-yall (Mods, if this isn't allowed, please let me know and I'll remove it.) 

Now on to the rules:
- No HOS or probs
- Shipping within the United States only. Postage and insurance included in purchase price.
- Paypal only at this time
- Payment due within 2 days, unless previously agreed upon.
- First :takeit: wins. Any agreements over DM must place an :takeit: in this thread to lock your purchase in.
- No returns on CGC books.
- Not open to trades at this time, but will consider $ offers (within reason, please). 
Edited by dustinmroberts
Title change, description change