• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Various and sundry Marvels and a smattering of DCs
2 2

108 posts in this topic

Edit to add: 10% off any book left in the thread!

i had planned to get to more stuff but just haven’t been able to and won’t for a little while  

Shoot me a PM if your ready to settle up  

Sooooo...it’s been a while :ohnoez:

ive got a batch of books I’m going to be listing and hopefully sell a few before I shift them on to my eBay store. 

I’ve been around for a long time just haven’t posted in the last few years. If you need references there are people who are here that will vouch for me. But don’t listen to anything Greggy says :gossip: 

Particulars:

shipping: $5 for 1-2 books in a Gemini mailer, $6 for 3-5 $7.50 for more via priority mail

prices are somewhat negotiable especially if a multi book purchase. 

:takeit: in the thread trumps PM discussions. 

Ill begin the sales thread here in a little, probably 30 minutes

Edited by arexcrooke

What the heck, dude?  You disappear for five years, then think you can walk right back in here and start selling comics again?  :baiting:

32 minutes ago, arexcrooke said:

Sooooo...it’s been a while :ohnoez:

ive got a batch of books I’m going to be listing and hopefully sell a few before I shift them on to my eBay store. 

I’ve been around for a long time just haven’t posted in the last few years. If you need references there are people who are here that will vouch for me. 

Arex is a true OG Boardie, no worries about purchasing from him. Hey Arex, if you still have that 9.4 white-paged old label Cap 109 I’ll buy it back from you...