• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] free shipping in US until CLOSING MONDAY! CGC MP15,19 Cap117 SMALL THREAD, Mostly Bronze era #1s PPSSM Machine Man Rom Kamandi Spider-Woman PM offers (not lowballs though)
1 1

46 posts in this topic

Hello. I have a thread going in Copper/Modern and realized that I also have a bunch of books to sell from Bronze era (maybe some late SA as well, we'll see what happens). Most of the books will be loaded around 7:30 PM EST Friday evening and then around 8 PM I will go back to loading the second wave over in C/M. This thread will have She-Hulk 1, multiple Machine Man 1s, multiple PPSSM 1s, multiple Rom 1s, multiple Spider-Woman 1s, Marvel Feature Red Sonja 1 (low grade but maybe a second nice copy as well) and some other groovy books.

First unconditional :takeit:in the thread or via PM gets the books (I am ultimate arbiter if it is close). No one from the Probie list, HoS or anyone that cannot send me PMs due to being on ignore. Paypal okay but I do dig the checks and money orders. Shipping for one book is $5 first class mail and more than that you can choose between media mail for $5 or so or Priority mail for $7 or so, I will charge you exactly what is on the shipping label.

And so, without further eloquence...

Edited by Bird

Logan's Run 6 copy A $22      SOLD                                                            copy B  $18

DxSK7IxW0AA7P3w.jpgDxSK7IuXQAAafNy.jpg

Edited by Bird