• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comics I Can Buy for $1 and Flip for $$$$$
2 2

61 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

Do you think I should buy mystery bags of drek in hopes of hitting a home run on some modern Aquaman for when the sequel comes out?

I’d say definitely. Aquaman: so hot right now. 

I feel like there should be an Aquaham too...

I just bought these for $55. Buyer said they could still be NM in bag but I'm not sure!? DID I GET RIPED OF!?

Thinking I can get some press and resto maybe flip them all individually for at least $10 each when the next movies come out.

main_900.jpg?1420513117

Edited by TwoPiece

4 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

Oh my god why didn't I already think about this.

It's common sense like this that will lead me from rags to riches.

people always overlook the obvious.

That over priced book on your wall, would it be ok if I just give you $20 instead of me buying it, getting it pressed and graded, listing it and selling it, paying fees etc, thus losing hundreds of dollars. I just think it’s a better deal if I did  that.

4 hours ago, TwoPiece said:

I just bought these for $55. Buyer said they could still be NM in bag but I'm not sure!? DID I GET RIPED OF!?

Thinking I can get some press and resto maybe flip them all individually for at least $10 each when the next movies come out.

main_900.jpg?1420513117

Those appear to be moon landing comics - worth their weight in gold!

18 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Those appear to be moon landing comics - worth their weight in gold!

pretty solid evidence for extraterrestrial intelligence.

11 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

I'm waiting for the "how many threads before a joke gets old thread"

lol

The original threads are dying, so it probably won't last much longer. But what do you expect when multiple people make similar, apparently serious threads in a short time span?

6 hours ago, TwoPiece said:

Any ideas?

More wealth has been created by buying for $1 and selling for $2 than anything else. You don't need to think that big. Buy for $1 and sell for $$$. Aim small, miss small. Focus on simply doubling your money, buy X units for $1 while targeting a $2 audience with minimum overhead and shelf-life, for those $1 books that can readily acquired in multiples and en masse. Takes homework and beating the bushes, but do-able.

Edited by James J Johnson