Long Beach Comic Expo February 16 & 17

6 posts in this topic

1,019 posts

The Long Beach Expo is back at the Long Beach Convention Center February 16 & 17th. Cut and paste the link below for show guest and exhibitor lists.

http://longbeachcomicexpo.com/

Tickets- $50 for week-end; $35-Saturday, and $25 for Sunday which are much less than the September show. 

The Exhibitor list includes Harley Yee Rare Comics, FVF Comics, Redhood Comics, Elveen Comics, Golden Apple Comics, and of course- Ed Robertson Comics (me). There are several other comic dealers as well but I got tied of typing- check out the website please.

I will have my usual assortment for two booths with lots of books from $1-5, sets at half off, CGC books at 1/3 off and a few surprises (hint 10 cent DCs including a few high grade CGC Wonder Woman) and an ASM 129-9.4 (whoops spoiled that surprise). Hope to see a few more of you this year. Ed

1,019 posts

Packing up the van on Thursday with lots of goodies. I will be in booths marked 313 across from Harley. Champion Comics two Doors down. Anyone coming?

2,527 posts

I'm going-- I'll check out your booth for sure Ed. 

16,604 posts

Would be nice to see some pictures to make me feel bad for not going...

Anybody score something nice?

2,527 posts

I picked up these and a stack of silver and bronze books at some pretty good prices (ED's booth was greatr). There was a super sharp journey into mystery 11 that didn't get that I kind of wish I would have pulled the trigger on.:facepalm:

Strang tales 27.jpg

Strange Tales 135A.jpg

Uncanny X-men 172A.jpg

848 posts

I had a conflict, so I could not attend on Saturday.  I made it very late on Sunday, and I was charged a little less than the actual entrance cost.  Thanks LBCE!

There were more dealers than I had anticipated.  Unfortunately, I was not able to check every single comic box. I only made a quick look at the wall books.  

But I managed to pick a few nice books from this dealer...

20190217_162002.jpg