• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FAST AND FURIOUS 9 Hobbs And Shaw Trailer #1

30 posts in this topic

Turns out there was an emergency during the world premiere where people had to rush out of the theater temporarily. Love how Dwayne Johnson used that to keep a good character fight going.

:roflmao:

2 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

The interesting issue here is that despite the feud between Johnson and Diesel the producers recognize that Dwayne Johnson is money.  So... the only reasonable decision would be to expand on Hobbs role in the Fast and Furious universe while keeping a distance from the original F&F storyline in order to keep Johnson and Diesel apart. 

I flat out assumed that Johnson would not mind continuing a role set in an already established and financially sound movie franchise.   The Rock IS bank. 

Interesting. If it does anywhere close to the predicted box office numbers this weekend and next, the franchise will have proven it can survive beyond its two original stars.

(Yeah - I know Tokyo Drift featured no Paul Walker and maybe 20 seconds of Vin Diesel, but it didn't exactly break any box office records. I still thought it was good, tho.)

Truly smart move on behalf of Universal here.

I saw it last night and I was pleasantly surprised.  Quite a few funny parts and the action flowed well.  Not going to win any awards but a good smash it and punch it movie.  I'd give it a B.

Edited by 1Cool

Just got back from seeing this today.

I give it a 7 out o 10.

You go in knowing what you will get.

There are two cameos,

also, two after credits, so stay

Spoiler

R.R & K. H. If you are good , you will know who these are.