• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers # 47 CGC 9.8!!! 1st Dane Whitman / Black Knight/ Avengers Endgame
1 1

6 posts in this topic

That's a pretty good size crack, indicating a poweful impact to the case. Wouldn't the right thing to do is to get it reholdered ? Not sure how can you claim the grade is not affected and sell it as is, with No Returns . 

3 hours ago, Bomber-Bob said:

That's a pretty good size crack, indicating a poweful impact to the case. Wouldn't the right thing to do is to get it reholdered ? Not sure how can you claim the grade is not affected and sell it as is, with No Returns . 

I mean it doesn't look that bad honestly and I bought it from comic connect like that (they didn't mention the crack). A mater of fact I have not had good luck with them, about 50% of the slabs I buy from them the slabs are cracked with no mention of it.  Maybe I should pull it and get reholdered like you said if you think people will have issues with it... Advice is welcome.

Edited by Xenosmilus

5 minutes ago, Xenosmilus said:

I mean it doesn't look that bad honestly and I bought it from comic connect like that (they didn't mention the crack). A mater of fact I have not had good luck with them, about 50% of the slabs I buy from them the slabs are cracked with no mention of it.  Maybe I should pull it and get reholdered like you said if you think people will have issues with it... Advice is welcome.

I don't think the grade is affected at all and your listing is honest. You could go back to CC and ask the to re-holder it.

9 minutes ago, paul747 said:

I don't think the grade is affected at all and your listing is honest. You could go back to CC and ask the to re-holder it.

Thanks.  I pulled the auction.  I never have done that before.  Do you  know if I will be charged for that?  I'm just going to send it in to get it re-holdered myself. Last time I sent a broken case back to CC I didn't get it back for 3 months. I just emailed CC so I hope they reimburse me.